hump bag
Awesome. Are those wheels from a 928 hanging from above?
Can you post up some info of where you purchased this wonderful item from sir ??
(10-05-2013, 01:53pm)pan Wrote: Awesome. Are those wheels from a 928 hanging from above?
Yep.
Good spot!
Bought it on ebay, for $4000, stripped out 350kg of upholstery, climate control, stereo, etc, wacked in two Sparko seats and some Cup wheels - bingo - one hill climb, road racer. 5.3l Fuel injected 32V V8, rear transaxle, monster discs - everythings there. Auto transmission has kick down bypassed to a push button next to gear selector. Cage going in soon. Work in progress!
[Image: P8240059.jpg]
Nice!
(10-05-2013, 02:15pm)big kev Wrote: Can you post up some info of where you purchased this wonderful item from sir ??

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11030.m43...ORS%3A1123
(10-05-2013, 02:15pm)big kev Wrote: Can you post up some info of where you purchased this wonderful item from sir ??
(10-05-2013, 03:12pm)CaptainRob Wrote:
(10-05-2013, 01:53pm)pan Wrote: Awesome. Are those wheels from a 928 hanging from above?
Yep.
Good spot!
Bought it on ebay, for $4000, stripped out 350kg of upholstery, climate control, stereo, etc, wacked in two Sparko seats and some Cup wheels - bingo - one hill climb, road racer. 5.3l Fuel injected 32V V8, rear transaxle, monster discs - everythings there. Auto transmission has kick down bypassed to a push button next to gear selector. Cage going in soon. Work in progress!

[Image: P8240059.jpg]

Bit rough, sounds great, loves dirt roads!

[Image: P1010001.jpg]
What a cool toy Pi_thumbsup .. I like Drool
I like my Porsches but I wouldn't have picked one from 1-1/2 spokes .. good spot Pan Clap
Sorry Rob, I like the hump bag too Pi_thumbsup. You could put a hot water bottle in it in winter Lol3
yeah pan, you're a fReAk alright....how the f*** did you pick that?!? ConfusedUndecidedConfused

I wish I had a brand-new busa for every single time someone has noticed something interesting in the background of CaptRobs' garage pics!!! Yes

I've never really cared much for vehicles with more than two wheels....but that sure is one sweet-lookin' toy right there, Rob!!! Drool Pi_thumbsup
Jedi trick.

Nothing to see here. Move along.
(10-05-2013, 06:41pm)bazman Wrote: yeah pan, you're a fReAk alright....how the f*** did you pick that?!? ConfusedUndecidedConfused

I wish I had a brand-new busa for every single time someone has noticed something interesting in the background of CaptRobs' garage pics!!! Yes

I've never really cared much for vehicles with more than two wheels....but that sure is one sweet-lookin' toy right there, Rob!!! Drool Pi_thumbsup
freak is the word i thought of as well,lol
(10-05-2013, 05:57pm)Dale Wrote: Sorry Rob, I like the hump bag too Pi_thumbsup. You could put a hot water bottle in it in winter Lol3

Gee Dale what sort of Hot Water Bottle do you want I thought those Bottles that were already in there would've Warmed Most Poeple up During Winter...Very Happy

Cap'nRob, If you get the time would you be able to post the info on your humpbag. Car looks like fun on a stick! good pick upClap
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
Quote "I wish I had a brand-new busa for every single time someone has noticed something interesting in the background of CaptRobs' garage pics!!! "
Exactly.
If there was Tinker Award I think Captain would be a favorite to win it too.
:-)

Imagine what other projects he would be up to if he wasn't at sea a lot of the time!
Hey Corpsedealer see details below already posted up details..Very Happy

(11-05-2013, 01:06pm)Corpsedealer Wrote: Cap'nRob, If you get the time would you be able to post the info on your humpbag. Car looks like fun on a stick! good pick upClap

(10-05-2013, 04:47pm)CaptainRob Wrote: