Decisions ???
Trying to decide between the Akra carbon 4-1 or the Vance & Hines CSone. I like the looks and style of both systems. Any one got any thing good or bad to say about them?

[Image: Akrapovic4-1.jpg]
[Image: csoneMedium.jpg]

Glen

Go the Akra. The others look like they belong on a KTM RC8
Go Akra..+sounds awesome and lighter than stock.. - oil filter pita to get at..
Is it just me or did I notice a completely different sound with a twin Yoshi system compared to a 4 into one. If that's the case I would suggest considering a twin system because it made my new bike (Gen 2) sound so much better compared to my old 4 into one (on the Gen 1).
go the Akra looks neat were the 2nd one ,looks cheap nnasty,with its silly shapes
Twin pipes do sound better.
My 4 into one sounds okay, but it's like a big bore GSXR1000
The Akra is my first choice. Read the article on Akrapovic in AMCN magazine a couple of months ago and was very impressed of them as a company.
I don't mind the styling of the V & H's, a bit like a smaller version of the original suzuki pipes.
But I have always liked the sound of 4-1's on Jap 4's.
They all look good and all give a little more power, however I've gotta rate the r55 for sound and power, when you open the throttle it turns heads.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   r55 system.jpg (Size: 6.2 KB / Downloads: 178)
I'm running a 4-1 full Yoshi R77 system now. Can't fault it for look, sound or power. Got it for $1150 delivered With a PCV out of the states for my 30th :)
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
Any good dyno places in SE Qld? What happened to Pete (Faster Faster)?

Glen
Give him a ring.........I'm sure he's still weaving his magic up there in downtown Glenwood.
U cant repair a cabon fibre muffle afta a big

" OFF "

But what do i know not

I run a hindle Big bore stainless ;)

Still in 1 piece after 3 OFF's
Look at GPR exhausts from Italy.
Or Tsukigi racing.
I run hot bodies slashcuts.if I was to change j would go for danmoto go series.
Amazon.com for GPR.
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!

i personaly cant stand the sound of twins on hayabusas, not exactly sure why, and im sure i havnt heard every system on earth, but yet to hear one i consider to sound good
(19-05-2013, 09:04am)mozzie26 Wrote: Any good dyno places in SE Qld? What happened to Pete (Faster Faster)?

Glen

http://www.petespitstop.com.au/