Hotbodies slip ons
I have heard you will need to flash the ecu or buy a juice box or equivilant...my money is going on a set of yoshi 77s in stainless...600 to 700 + shipping from Yankland...given their economy that may yet go down
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
$800 two brothers full carbon exhaust,free shipping!
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!

go the danmoto!! :p Mine are still all good :)
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
my frnds love the hotbodies on mine.not loud apparently.

Have had the hotbodies for about 25k km now will get same made outs brass or some thing to have a better finish
saw a busa 14 model running standard pipes on the putty last weekend was pathetic like a sewing machine lol

U mm I think you mean a 13 as the 2014 don't come out until August/September...
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
I ended up getting SS Yoshi's...I like the look of the hot body type exhausts but given the length you wouldn't get much muffler in there and it would probably still be way too loud. I saw a Busa with them on a ride a while ago and it was almost painful following him.
(28-05-2014, 05:48pm)storm Wrote: Have had the hotbodies for about 25k km now will get same made outs brass or some thing to have a better finish
saw a busa 14 model running standard pipes on the putty last weekend was pathetic like a sewing machine lol

With the std exhaust all I could hear was the intake induction noise!
Not sure what look your after Grizzly but on my 2012 i put a set of Danmoto slipons I think they look fine ally body with stainless ends and pipework, nice note tyo boot. Admitedly from china but only bout $400 delivered (in less than a week) and including the box they weighed in at 5.5kg. Got them on EvilBay

Attached Files
.jpg   Copy of Bbb.JPG (Size: 136.44 KB / Downloads: 67)
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
(28-05-2014, 06:52pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: I ended up getting SS Yoshi's...I like the look of the hot body type exhausts but given the length you wouldn't get much muffler in there and it would probably still be way too loud. I saw a Busa with them on a ride a while ago and it was almost painful following him.
Actually they Quieten down after a while. Not kidding. Carbon deposits I think

(28-05-2014, 07:05pm)mozzie26 Wrote:
(28-05-2014, 05:48pm)storm Wrote: Have had the hotbodies for about 25k km now will get same made outs brass or some thing to have a better finish

With the std exhaust all I could hear was the intake induction noise!

When I got my '09 in November it still had the stock cans. I was given two options; get the bike and put up with it or stay on the CBR250R....... We had only gone in so my lady could see what one looked like up close. She's great like that. She also sews, so maybe it was the exhaust note she identified with :) who cares, I had a green light.

The standard ones suddenly became entirely acceptable. Happy to live with them rather than without the bike. While people who openly like them still surprise me a little, I doubt that at my riding level there is anything other than a visual benefit in any modifications I make. Lighter, more power, faster........means nothing when the gap between your capabilities and the bikes limits would include meals and a movie to travel between.

The entire bike is a visual assault, the product of excess. I've had friends walk around it several times with a painful look on their face before they suddenly stop and smile and say "wow, it really looks amazing from this angle".

There is part of me that likes how it is so confronting.

I would expect that every one of you would still be riding a Hayabusa even if there were no aftermarket options. Am I wrong?

........all that said, I've got an exhaust short list ready.........just in case - and I can always keep the standards around for anchors. Now, all I need to do is wait for everyone to agree on what is the best, coz my knowledge as it currently stands would fit on a beer coaster. That should give me some breathing space. Very Happy

Choice is yours...personally I like the Yoshi 77s in stainless...others like carbon and yet others prefer a single muffler and or a full system. The size is what I liked... the hot bodies are a little too short for my liking.

I fitted shorty Two Brothers ally slip ons onto my previous 06 Busa, then spent ages making and fitting my own baffles because (a) I was too tight to pay $80:00 plus shipping and (b) I didnt like the exhaust note... I also wasn't too happy with the look of them either. I run the inserts on my 77s too so its a personal thing.

Best bet is to try and listen to others bikes until you hear a sound you like. I might point out I trimmed the inserts for the 77s down by around an inch or so.

My personal choice would be a single race can that came back to about level with or just past the rear pegs but I could never find one for the Busa so it looks like thy are not made.
The exhausts designed for the Busa are technically great. They are heavy.
TSUKUGI are beautiful but expensive, ppl reckon they complement the Busa best but are hard to find and Loud. I run hotbodies as they look non existent and sounds great and weigh 2 kg maybe