Anatomy of a Hayabusa exhaust system
Any updates Camel?
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

It'll be worth waiting for, but he may be busy getting ready for next week....yeeha!
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Ho Ho! My two inch long 12mm broach has arrived. The pressure is off at work, I've finished my extra-curricular bulsh and the kids pool should be up this weekend. Back to the shed!
Rainbow 
Here's some real Gen-2 1580 Busa Headers.
.jpg   Scull N Cutless - Copy - AHC.jpg (Size: 1.29 KB / Downloads: 207)
Use the long single Brocks Hindle Anti BaconPolice Exhaust Stack with em n Bob's left standing by the side of the road with his Alabama Drooling & bottle of Harley Aftershave.

I might ride over your way after I get off another flight shortly.
See ya in the "shed" before sailing Camel. If ya only ride ya Busa a few times a year, may as well ride like ,, FLY EAST, RIDE, SAIL, FLY, RIDE, FLY HOME n do it again.
Won't be throwin the Busa on the deck either.
Hey camel, where is the rest? Cheers
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!

....and what ever happened to Grunty??
Hey Camel!
Can you increase the rate of productivity?
I love what ya doing, and wait for every instalment!
Rob
the stock OE exhaust being a design of high efficiency ( capable of propelling the Busa to 300 kph)
if the cat was cut out and headers made more free flowing just adding light cans should be a good mod I suppose ?
Does the stock exhaust wail at high rpm?
my gixxer thou did and when I flogged the Busa with stock cans in the NT and WA I saw birds scattering 100s of meters before I reached them.
I think for a while I am going to enjoy the silence after running ho!tbodies for over the 28k kms

(14-07-2014, 09:03pm)captainrob Wrote: Hey Camel!
Can you increase the rate of productivity?
I love what ya doing, and wait for every instalment!
Rob

He's busy fixing busted Busa engines for buggies and such like, plus the pain of a 4:1 roster.
Will the swoopy cans from 08-9 k thou fit?

Yes, it sucks shit. The roster, not the Busa engine building stuff. The exhaust jig is complete and waiting for me to start fabbing. Had to spend my last break on the Busa engine and setting up and hosting a Hunger Games-themed party for two dozen 13-14 year olds. That aged me somewhat.
Hey, Belzybob, thanks for the blast on the V-Strom the other day. Got me thinking about putting a Busa engine into one of 'em!
(18-07-2014, 06:41pm)Camel Wrote: Yes, it sucks shit. The roster, not the Busa engine building stuff. The exhaust jig is complete and waiting for me to start fabbing. Had to spend my last break on the Busa engine and setting up and hosting a Hunger Games-themed party for two dozen 13-14 year olds. That aged me somewhat.
Hey, Belzybob, thanks for the blast on the V-Strom the other day. Got me thinking about putting a Busa engine into one of 'em!

Maybe fit one N/S as transverse will make her look fat!
My 05 Strom already looks fat, I recon putting a busa motor in would make her "PHAT"!!!!

Bit worried about burning bits of myself off with the upright seat though.......
Tathra 2010 - Best Non 'Busa.
Tathra 2011 - Best Non 'Busa.
Idiot2