mackay - brisbane
alright, looks like grizzly and i will be heading from mack-town to brizzy for this hayabusa shindig at qld raceway, all welcome to join us if interested, there will be alot of talkin shit and drinkin, plus a whole heap of riding
Would love to, & had half a chat with the Missus about it last night.

Reality is 'Busa has failed me again.

This time the radiator has let go, bottom rear on throttle side.

No McFucggin' idea why...Confused

Can only relate it to the foul coolant I emptied out when the radiator cap failed, & yes correct coolant went back in.

Has Grizzly got the cam issue sorted?

Or is he riding the German rocketship down?

[Image: fc9450cb-86fb-4774-a1ac-5a6bb7a02823.jpg]
Na cam issue is sorted, fitted the offset cam pin and off she goes, almost 1000k's road tuning done now after last weekend, makes my poor young tank slappa look like a chew toy, power wheelies in 2nd at 120k 2up, shes got some real sting now, think hes a bit disapointed in the top end though, ether way it should result good numbers when ridden accordingly, and should be a pretty good all rounder

Although he wont shut up about bigger cams already lol

You can ebay busa radiators really cheap now, like under 200 i thought
(21-05-2013, 10:53am)Skidmarx Wrote: Na cam issue is sorted, fitted the offset cam pin and off she goes, almost 1000k's road tuning done now after last weekend, makes my poor young tank slappa look like a chew toy, power wheelies in 2nd at 120k 2up, shes got some real sting now, think hes a bit disapointed in the top end though, ether way it should result good numbers when ridden accordingly, and should be a pretty good all rounder

Although he wont shut up about bigger cams already lol

You can ebay busa radiators really cheap now, like under 200 i thought

Good to hear the cams are sorted, to a ridable stage.
May need to fine tune the degreeing to move the power up the rev range a little. not sure how much valve/piston gap he has to play with though?

Radiators, yes I saw the cheap chinese rads, not sure I want to risk my motor on them.
Waiting for my shed to be built, still, bloody rain.
Once shed is built I will have room to dissassemble fairings & have rad repaired, I hope it is repairable & not rotten.

Will still look into options to ride down, but it is a low chance I can.

See what happens in the next 3 weeks.
[Image: fc9450cb-86fb-4774-a1ac-5a6bb7a02823.jpg]
Looks like my old boy is keen too riding his big Rocket3 down.......... he's dead keen a on Busa as a 2nd bike

and yes I am looking at bigger cams........... that Ward performance head is begging for them :p
Well from my experience within the automotive industrie atleast, iv found the cheap chinese radiators and such to be as good if not better than some of the big name after market stuff, weather these are the same i have no idea, but thats my plan if i hole one, considering i dont have a rad guard lol