Aussie Hayabusa track day 31/05/13, Sydney Motorsport Park
No idea at all. Thought I'd see if there's enough interest before I start "tyre kicking" and getting quotes off SMSP
I would think there would be enoughi nterest might have to run a poll for next years Run Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Maybe the idea would be to completely book out a particular group for the day. If we got in Early and booked one colour that'd be about 40 bikes. Wouldn't imagine needing more than that. (they may give us a sizeable group discount?? for 30-40??)

Another idea maybe go halves with another group. ie. RATS and similar, in booking out the whole track to halve costs??
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Booking a group or booking a track will require a considerable deposit, and before anyone leaves a deposit, they'd want some sort of indication of interest... Despite history (organising stuff with AHC members), I'm remaining optimistic!
Might be worth running the numbers to see if it's do-able.

A normal day is about $250, and the last special was $160.
I'd be interested in what a group booking or hire of track would cost per head.

BUT:
The ONLY way to do it if it proceeds would be to start taking bookings 3 months before the deposit date. Make people pay the full price/not just a deposit payable by the deposit date. Don't commit with the track until enough money is in the kitty to fully pay the deposit.
Unless it falls thru, everyone needs to be aware that payments would be non-refundable.

(I run our business this way, because the simple fact is people are always keen . . . 'til they have to part with their hard earned.)
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
...and of course, the issue of putting up with grumpy members if it rains and we don't get on track...
Heya spammer....Ryan told me to report you >>> so I DID!!!
This post has been removed because it was: SPAM
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Oh ya bloody spammers Wardy and Pan Knuppel2 Lol3
Would love to go as I never been to EC but alredy booked PI for 20th of December. Could not resist as it was $99 track day offer Pi_thumbsup
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"