Canberrans Sips Again
Max is on his way, I'm just too rooted from work. I'd end up face first in my coffee if I even tried. He and Mary will be there around 6.30. It looks like rain, so that knocks out a few!

HEIDI xxx <i></i>
ok ill be there around 6:30 or 7pm <i></i>
Call for volunteers!!

Coffee in Kingston ( its your backdoor nutsac), a little coffee shop on a corner called KC's or CJ's, I'm just going to look for the bikes. 6.30pm Wednesday. C'mon Saracen, you must have something new and shiny to show.

HEIDI xxx <i></i>
sorry Heidi, the cafe is closed at nights. Travis suggested the Durham, apparently its a nice pub in that area...everyone ok with that?

Travis wont be along, he is on course <i></i>
If I can find the Durham, I'll be there, unless it's raining of course I may be alittle late as I'll need to get home from work, about 1815hrs, grab sweet Mary, change and get back to Kingston! whew

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
<i></i>
The Durham is the one we went to last time in Kingston, lots of dark wood. Beside Filthy McFaddens. <i></i>
Heidi, only a new and shiney grab rail, which I can't show off because no one will get on the back of the bike with me!!! I'll only be there if it IS raining..........just using reverse psychology on the weather <i></i>
beside filthy's ?????

Im even happy to go to the Kingo, they used to have pretty good 'cook yer own shit' type dinners.

BTW planning on riding up to the motorshow on friday the 18th for the day, anyone keen on coming? <i></i>
Possibilities on the motorshow mate. Got lotsa bikes???

<i></i>
me and lance is it so far. Anneliese will ride with me most likely. Still working on it though, Anneliese may not be able to get friday off so we may have to go up sat or sun.

If you or anyone wants to chug along tell me when is good, if majority say friday then thats it <i></i>
Hi Canberra Hire Busers,
Anybody interested in a sip this coming Wednesday night? NOT FILTHY'S! Would be a good time to discuss the Jindy weekend and transport plans!

<i></i>
Hi Canberra Hire Busers,
Anybody interested in a sip this coming Wednesday night?

<i></i>
Ill be up for it max when and were? <i></i>
We will TRY to come along, but lots to do...lots to do..gotta run... <i></i>
I have a funeral tomorrow, my dear old mum passed away last weekend, and we're doing the wake at our place. I'd like to nominate Filthy's, as it's close to home, but will take nominations for other venues. 6.30 Dan, O'Connor shops, there's a pub on the corner where we can suck a brew or do the latte thing from Filthy's or Fish and Chip shop on the corner.

You in Heidi?

Cheers

<i></i>