Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights
anyone have any suggestions for repair jobs or custom work,
my lovely bike decided to throw me off today and whilst i walked away unscathed the bike was less fortunate.
cheers rob <i></i>
Rob that is bad news mate but I am having some work done at a bike panel beaters on Evans Rd salisbury Queensland Motorcycle Paints give them a call and see what they can do for you they do standard work and also custom work I guess it is all up to how deep your pockets are

Queensland Motorcycle Panel & Paint
2/ 258 Evans Rd Salisbury QLD 4107
ph: (07) 3255 5866 Regards Bill

Busa's Rule On The Rest<i></i>
Sorry that I did not make it Thurs nite, but I recieved a letter in the mail on Wednesday saying that I have only 3 points left.

Well f*** me dead I get pulled up on Thursday arvo by and $250 and 4 points latter, Bye Bye mister Licence.

So in 4 weeks I will have to ride slow(I mean lay low for 4 mths). This is the first time in 13 years that I have ever been fined for riding my bike. Dam that car!

Well if its not cold in brissy its fucken FREEZING

See you all soon

Fords

<i></i>
I lost 14 points within 3 years, and so lost my license, but was given a probation license with 2 points for 12 months. It has been 3 years now, and I havent had a ticket. I have no idea why they haven't caut me cuase I drive and ride like a dick head some times.

I guess you just need to be more aware of where they usually are and listen to the radio reports in the morning and afteroon.

Troy.
<i></i>
Hi, Guys Just wanted to know when your next meeting is so I can come along. I have a blue & silver 01 model & I try to get out every sunday to wear the sides of tread as I travel 90k's each day to & from work. Is it busa riders only or can any one come along. Hope to hear from you soon thanks <i></i>
The next 1 is thursday the 7/7/05
any ones welcome. <i></i>
Fords sorry to hear about your licence you,ll have to take it easy for a while mate. Busaking will be good to have another bike along but as Shredder said it's open to anyone , see you at the next meeting.
Cowboy. <i></i>
oopsy - just got my 13th point this weekend up at Mt Nebo.....farkin cops...

so, I expect a little letter soon.....

anyway, sorry I didnt get there last night - should be there this Thursday, although I might be picking up a second bike!!!! (old BMW that I want to turn into a cafe racer/streetfighter.....)

<i></i>
Sorry guys wont be there this week I'm working.
So maybe the rest of you guys could discuss plans for the
show next week( meeting time & place).
If your wife is still right to take down my gazebo for us chopper I'll give you a call next week & drop it over.
cya shane <i></i>
Ok so how many people gonna make it Thursday night last meet before the show so we gotta get organised I will be there Regards Bill

Count me in

Troy. <i></i>
I will be there Bill
See you all there between 6.30 and 7.00
Shayne
<i></i>
Shredder, no problem with the gazebo, I will be home from Wednesday. I have a few things to do so give me a call before you come over.
Have a beer for me tonight you blokes.
We won't talk origin eh! Regards
Chopper

"Cunning and treachery will triumph over youth and skill"<i></i>
I will be there!

Fords <i></i>
hehe Bob talking origin is fine if ya backed the blues like i did Regards Bill