Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights
will try to get there been depends on weather
Regards,
Shane
Sorry still stuck on the little island Very Happy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(18-12-2009, 08:16am)Pa King Wrote: I'm only a L Plater to this forum but here is my suggestion . Meet together the first thursday [ or friday, or
wednesday etc] of the month. Then it's a day of the month set aside to meet in advance. You can then add any extra nights for getting together if you want to.
If fortnightly then make it the first & third thursday [ etc] of the month.
I think monthly rather then fortnightly, and I would give Harry's Diner a good go. Pi_thumbsup

We'll be in Brisvegas for a week or so. Where is Harry's, I'll pester my Ball and Chain to try to get there. We'll have the Calaise, can't fit 4 on the Busa lol
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(06-01-2010, 11:02pm)Madmax Wrote: We'll be in Brisvegas for a week or so. Where is Harry's, I'll pester my Ball and Chain to try to get there. We'll have the Calaise, can't fit 4 on the Busa lol

Harry's Diner

* Shop 14
104 Newmarket Rd
Windsor 4030 QLD
* Phone: (07) 3357 7177

http://yourrestaurants.com.au/guide/harrys_diner/map/

On the map, the 'star' looks like it's pretty much on the cnr. This is a bit mis-leading. Harry's is actually about 400m down the rd from the lights. Reasonable size sign on the footpath.
(07-01-2010, 09:36am)Louwai Wrote:
(06-01-2010, 11:02pm)Madmax Wrote: We'll be in Brisvegas for a week or so. Where is Harry's, I'll pester my Ball and Chain to try to get there. We'll have the Calaise, can't fit 4 on the Busa lol

Harry's Diner

* Shop 14
104 Newmarket Rd
Windsor 4030 QLD
* Phone: (07) 3357 7177

http://yourrestaurants.com.au/guide/harrys_diner/map/

On the map, the 'star' looks like it's pretty much on the cnr. This is a bit mis-leading. Harry's is actually about 400m down the rd from the lights. Reasonable size sign on the footpath.

If you guys are going I'll head over, what time? My sister lives at The Gap.
People tend to arrive between 5 and 6:30 mainly. Early arrivals should try to get the parks immediately to the right of the main entrance. If I can I will park the work ute in one of them (yes, can't drive the ute and the busa at the same time). Then I will move the ute as people turn up.

Those parking spaces are directly opposite the open dining area of the Diner, so best to point out the finer points of why your Busa is perfection in motion to all others Undecided
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
(07-01-2010, 06:34pm)Madmax Wrote: If you guys are going I'll head over, what time? My sister lives at The Gap.

I'll be there about 5.30
Should take you about 20mins from the gap at that time of day. (on the bike)

I'm lucky. I could walk there from home if I reeeealy wanted to.......Very Happy
(07-01-2010, 06:34pm)Madmax Wrote: If you guys are going I'll head over, what time? My sister lives at The Gap.

Gee Max your like me family from one end of oz to the other

Ps i said G'day to your Mother im sure i passed her house somewhere Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(07-01-2010, 08:44pm)Louwai Wrote:

I'll be there about 5.30

I'm lucky. I could walk there from home if I reeeealy wanted to.......Very Happy

I'll try to be there around 5.30 as well in that case. Do you do a meal like we do in Canberra or just a drink?
(07-01-2010, 11:12pm)Madmax Wrote:
(07-01-2010, 08:44pm)Louwai Wrote:

I'll be there about 5.30

I'll try to be there around 5.30 as well in that case. Do you do a meal like we do in Canberra or just a drink?

I intend to eat. That's the whole reason I suggested Harry's as the food at the Breaky Ck is getting pretty expensive.
Happy New Year guys...

I know I am behind. lol...
Go hard, or Go home!
:
(08-01-2010, 02:47pm)Missy_Moo Wrote: Happy New Year guys...

I know I am behind. lol...

Hey Missy, you're in QLD after all, we make allowances for our banana bending brethrenLol3RollLol3
lol

I'm behind ya Maxie!!!
Go hard, or Go home!
Great to meet Chams, Louwai and co tonight. Took Mrs max (aka Mezza) with me. Had a great steak and yak.

next time guys. Thanks for the hopsitality.

Max and Mezza
(08-01-2010, 10:49pm)Madmax Wrote: Great to meet Chams, Louwai and co tonight. Took Mrs max (aka Mezza) with me. Had a great steak and yak.

next time guys. Thanks for the hopsitality.

Max and Mezza

Yep, Was a good catch up.
I hope we can make it a bit more regular..........

Good to see you guys Max. Thanks for making the effort.Pi_thumbsup