bike freight
The Panabusa has arrived safely at my mates place in Melbourne - no problems.
The freight company '1300-Bike-Move' has been really good to deal with, and very helpful.
I reckon $290 Sydney to Melbourne, door to door, was a good deal.
I would recommend them, thats for sure.
Rob
+1

The staff I dealt with were polite and professional, took calls at 9pm, etc. Highly recommended!
That IS a great price from Syd-Mel.....will have to remember that mob's name if I ever need a bike moved between capitals!!
When you consider for me to pick up a bike from Moree to Tallangatta was around a 2000km trip (Syd to Melboune is similar) cost around $400 in fuel because of towing a trailer, not to mention wear and tear on the vehicle, overnight accom,(slept for 2hrs in the car) food, loss of time.

$290 is bloody cheap!! Clap
(The fact that they transport 1300's only may help a bit too, or is that just their phone number? Pi_freak)
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(22-07-2013, 03:04pm)Ward P Wrote: When you consider for me to pick up a bike from Moree to Tallangatta was around a 2000km trip (Syd to Melboune is similar) cost around $400 in fuel because of towing a trailer, not to mention wear and tear on the vehicle, overnight accom,(slept for 2hrs in the car) food, loss of time.

$290 is bloody cheap!! Clap
(The fact that they transport 1300's only may help a bit too, or is that just their phone number? Pi_freak)

It was $290 because it was an ultra-light carbon-fibre Gen 1 Busa. If it was a big fat Gen 2 like yours it probably would've cost heaps more Boobies4.