Radial brake conversion
Radial brake conversion - guy bought the wrong ones - but they suit Busa.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...ID=EBAY-AU
Keep in mind that these are for the 100mm calipers off other bikes. If you want to put on the calipers off a Gen 2 Busa onto a Gen 1 (or the calipers off a 2008 GSXR1000 trackbike, for example), they need to be the 108mm adapters. I paid US$125 + about US$30 delivery for mine.

[Image: IMAG1601_zps7f2077e5.jpg]

(and Brembo stickers are another $2 option that increases braking like never before!)
Are the gen2 calipers worth the upgrade though?
(05-08-2013, 10:39pm)Skidmarx Wrote: Are the gen2 calipers worth the upgrade though?

I think that option is better than the original gen 1. For sure they do not have the rigidity of the monoblocks but for all practical purposes (other than the racing track) with brided lines they will be adequate for most riders.
Or is it that I am saying that only because I have a set of brand new (36km only) gen 2 calipers to flog Embarassed
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Haha, iv thought about a brake upgrade, but if i keep mine hot they work reasonably well
(05-08-2013, 10:39pm)Skidmarx Wrote: Are the gen2 calipers worth the upgrade though?

Absolutely (and I don't have any to sell)

I've had these on the road for a couple of months and on the track (EC) on this bike once, and they are much much better!
I've done this brake conversion on my 06. Its gives the best bang fot the buck improvement of anything I've done (braided lines, EBC HH pads, wave disks). Highly recommend it for gen 1 bikes.
Yeah it's good to see you guys embracing the conversion , well done , mine is working so good I'm glad it's 1 of the best upgrades I've ever done
ok, so hypothetically, how much would a pair of gen 2 calipers cost if they were extremely low k.................. shifu?

lol
(07-08-2013, 06:46am)Skidmarx Wrote: ok, so hypothetically, how much would a pair of gen 2 calipers cost if they were extremely low k.................. shifu?

lol

For you mate $100 plus shipping Pi_thumbsup hypothetically of course Lol3
hypothetically, you may have a pm :P
looks like Shifu and skidmarx have gone from hypotheticals to theoreticals LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
In theory you may be correct lol
but have u submitted your thesis?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
We moved to practice and the deal is done Lol3 The calipers are on their way to become a part of a bike again. Post some pictures once done Pi_thumbsup