finally gone over to the "dark side" GEN2
(04-10-2013, 02:12pm)Huls Wrote: Looks great. Waiting for an a few wider/overall shots.

- complete with cows!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Very nice. One of my favourite colours.
That thing looks really nice blacked out Wardy, only thing that would worry me is rear ender's
by following traffic not being able to see brake/indicator lights.
Or are they still quite bright through the dark lenses?
(23-01-2014, 06:47pm)duc13 Wrote: That thing looks really nice blacked out Wardy, only thing that would worry me is rear ender's
by following traffic not being able to see brake/indicator lights.
Or are they still quite bright through the dark lenses?

probably illegal, but still quite easy to see the lights and blinkers from infront and behind. Was followed and stopped for a breathaliser test the other day, he didn't mention it.

added new mirrors the other day. Ebay $39. all black -orange is just camera reflection.

ecu out getting flashed by Pete's Pitstop

looking very very nice mate.. this the bike ur bringing to Tassie?? better bring extra drool towels to mop up after I get close LOL

08 Jaffa is the best colour scheme of the GenII's in my book and the tinted covers top it off nicely, like the chrome yoshi's too

I found folding mirrors out will give you a better look behind you but doesn;t look as nice as folding in like you have them LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(24-01-2014, 01:05pm)Batfink Wrote: looking very very nice mate.. this the bike ur bringing to Tassie?? better bring extra drool towels to mop up after I get close LOL

08 Jaffa is the best colour scheme of the GenII's in my book and the tinted covers top it off nicely, like the chrome yoshi's too

I found folding mirrors out will give you a better look behind you but doesn;t look as nice as folding in like you have them LOL

Yep, bringing this one over. Have been riding the Copper mostly of late, Want to keep my tyres fresh for the "Tassie Experience"
makin' it a little more flashy.

How's it feel Wardy?
(05-02-2014, 07:20am)pan Wrote: How's it feel Wardy?

quick test just now, I haven't ridden it for a while, been riding the copper a fair bit lately so can't really tell if smoother or more power or not ???,

but . . . gone is that annoying off/on snap initial throttle opening, it doesn't feel like I've applied the brakes when I back off from high revs anymore, crackle and pops gone from deceleration even from redline, and speaking of redline, wound it through to 11,500rpm (accidently of course Embarassed) , still pullin' smooth as silk. Pi_thumbsup
quick update. More Black. front and rear pegs.

(10-08-2014, 09:34pm)Ward P Wrote: quick update. More Black. front and rear pegs.

How many extra km/h you got from these faster colour mods?
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
hey Wardy, or any other knowledgeable peeps, can you spray the vinyl with clear (2 pack preferred) over the top???
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(11-08-2014, 01:55pm)Batfink Wrote: hey Wardy, or any other knowledgeable peeps, can you spray the vinyl with clear (2 pack preferred) over the top???

Of course you can! What is stopping you other than having a good reason to do it? Spray away mate Lol3
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Nice machine Ward, looking forward to seeing her in the flesh in Dec.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)