finally gone over to the "dark side" GEN2
Good to see her prettied up again and being ridden mate.

Looking at getting some Chinese fairings this year too... But might go wild lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Realised I'd mentioned a while back that I had an idea for my bent yoshis, but never put up shots of what I'd done.
Did this a couple of months ago and very happy with the end result:

Always thought the originals looked too long anyway.   Sounds the same at idle, but has a bigger bark at revs.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
that look real good Ward... a master craftsman
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
This poor bike is testament to just how indestructible the hayabusa is.     I put it down again at Turn 4 at Phillip Island because of cold tyres, but that's another story.   I then rode it 5000kms straight after to Rockhampton and back before getting anything fixed.

My '99 Copper is stock, the GSXR1000 is my trackie, so the Jaffa is now the "tourer"

The next incarnation . .     "Getting her reading for the Nullabor Run."

I have fitted cruise control, usb port and Sat nav, helibars, lower pegs, tall screen, heated grips, touring tyres.

[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(27-07-2017, 11:13am)Ward P Wrote: This poor bike is testament to just how indestructible the hayabusa is.     I put it down again at Turn 4 at Phillip Island because of cold tyres, but that's another story.   I then rode it 5000kms straight after to Rockhampton and back before getting anything fixed.

My '99 Copper is stock, the GSXR1000 is my trackie, so the Jaffa is now the "tourer"

The next incarnation . .     "Getting her reading for the Nullabor Run."

I have fitted cruise control, usb port and Sat nav, helibars, lower pegs, tall screen, heated grips, touring tyres.
I have wanted a proper cruise control for ever. Also 99. please tell me more..