from 300 to 0 in sweet f/a - 330mm rotors
i just reread the whole thread ,it actually gave me a good chuckle, lol a few have commented about the pads being in wrong, lol when in fact you have the left rotor on the right ,right on left ,meaning the little offset is on the inner side of the rotor, lol

being a mechanic ,i love seeing guys do their own work and mucking it up, oh wait for the deludge of ,you dont know ,blah blah blah, lol

whatever! fact is you fxked up on installation my friend ,lol
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
Pete, I can't see how you think they are on the wrong side?

The design is to have added metal behind the float pin to give more holding force than just the pin so they look to be directionally good. Is there something that I don't understand that jumps out saying these are on wrong side?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
have a good look at the small offset diff from inside to outside,lol
Uh... I've come across many so called mechanics who just seem to think they know it all.... here's another called revhead!!... that I wouldn't trust my lawnmower too.

Installation was not f****d up, and they performed very well. Yes they have an offset of 2mm,
and when you have a set in your hands and are fitting them onto a set of galespeed R series
rims..... you would have done exactly the same!!!! (not that you'd ever see parts of that spec)

Would you also like to pick that the bearings lack seals or the custom titanium bolts I needed,
to actually fit the rotors were a f*** up too? Nah, go back to your backyard dodgy shit and tell everyone....
oh but guys ..I'm a mechanic. HA!! I've got an engineering degree and then some!

and here is a pic of the same rotors off the bike after wearing them out...EVENLY!
You'll notice metal fatigue gave away first on the carrier around the bobbins.....
not from left on right and right on left as your... but I'm a mechanic and know better attitude told you lol!
affecting the disc

[Image: jizclMs.jpg]
guys like you think you know ,but thats ok ,bc your a back yard engineer, lol i own my own shop and wouldnt employ a guy like u ,bc you say u know ,common sence tells me that you thought everything was fine after a few rides but looking at the way the pads are chopping out the discs ,yup you know everything ,so keep up the good work ,bud. your the man,lol

another victorian know it all! vic breed fuckhead . you are the reason so many guys f*** shit up bc they try and follow your mistakes.

like how idiots wash there chains ,yup someone like you thought it was a good idea and had to share a dumb idea,
Just a question from a back yard Hack (who is a Fitter and machinist) but not an Engineer or a Bike guru!
Has anyone actually asked the manufacturer of said disc's which way they were designed to be put on!
Just putting it out there! Cos I was always taught that if you are unsure ask!

No such thing as a stupid question only stupid answers and dickhead statement's

This attacking people for the things they do (believing it is correct) without provocation or explanation is horse shit.
Its just picking fight's to boost ego's
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
13-10-2015, 07:36am (This post was last modified: 13-10-2015, 07:40am by revhead.)

guys like you think you know ,but thats ok ,bc your a back yard engineer, lol i own my own shop and wouldnt employ a guy like u ,bc you say u know ,common sence tells me that you thought everything was fine after a few rides but looking at the way the pads are chopping out the discs ,yup you know everything ,so keep up the good work ,bud. your the man,lol

another victorian know it all! vic breed fuckhead . you are the reason so many guys f*** shit up bc they try and follow your mistakes.

like how idiots wash there chains ,yup someone like you thought it was a good idea and had to share a dumb idea,

Why the need to come over as such a NOB?