IJR Quickshifter
Thought I'd give this a go. Cost $100 including postage from US, so a lot cheaper than Power Commander unit.
Replaces toe peg, pretty easy to fit.
Plugs into PC3.
Then reset the parameters to include Shift Kill.
They suggest 5000RPM and 65-85 milliseconds.
Only works on 'upshift' not 'downshift'.
With the PC Quickshifter on my road bike I find I use the upshift all of the time, but not the down shift as much, so this might be fine?
Its going on the panabusa so I'll give it a go at the next track day.
Anybody used one?
[Image: IMG_1254.jpg][Image: IMG_1256.jpg][/URL[URL=http://s920.photobucket.com/user/captainrob_bucket/media/IMG_1255.jpg.html][Image: IMG_1255.jpg]
Isn't that good value?? Scary
see how you go. I see too many potential problems with it's design to work consistently and effectively.
On a commuter I'd say it's value for money...as long as it lasts, but for track I would not bother with it.

My busa is fitted with a translogic qs4gp, and knowing how and when I use it.....I'd find the IJR design a hit n' miss frustrating experience.

If I was in your shoes and installing on a track busa, I'd go down the strain guage sensor direct to ecu path with a flash interface. It might cost about $350 initially, but you'll also get full datalogging and tuning capabilities. Also wouldn't need the PCIII anymore.

- if you fit it Rob, locktite the hell out of it. the constant pressure from your boot will rotate it while riding.
Completely agree with Paul on that one. I have HM on my busa and Translogic on my track bike and would not use a "value for money" equipment for this as it can have very expensive consequences. It looks like a mechanical switch (your boot must press at least one of these three little buttons) so reliability is the first of you concerns. Water and dirt getting into it is another. Plus on the street it would be less risk as you normally do not shift it at 11K rpm, but on the track you will be shifting at these revs and that is scary.
Paul, I think this is for a gen1 so I am not sure if it would work without the PC.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"