MotoGP get together?
Just booked and paid for campsite (Highside) for MotoGP and was wondering if there is any chance something could be arranged to meet up with any other Busa people at some time over the weekend? At the track (bar), or the camping ground? Be good to say g'day! Any easy way it could be arranged? I'm taking my navara with rooftop tent, Waeco fridge and Weber Q, and the busa on the trailer so I can ride into town. I hope to go for the whole weekend. I can always chuck in a few extra chairs, table etc and bangers and cans, if that helps? Rob
If bazmans in this year he normally organizes a get together where we all meet up in cowes for din-din one night. I camp to every year so i might see ya there.

But in saying that I normally find it a right pain in the arse to be sober enough to ride in...
Look for a crazy Red head woman running around the camp sites Heidi should be there somewhere Lol2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Heya guys...

Unfortunately, due to commitments beyond our control (work and 2 new rug rats [not mine] due to pop outta 2 separate [...also not mine] pussays), myself and Cazgirl are only about a very slight 10% chance of being down there this year (.....the very best we might possibly be able to do would be to fly down late on the Sat morning and fly home on the Monday morning).

If we do actually manage to make it down there, we'd love to catch up with all you guys, some for the first time...and for many others again!!

Post up a good time & place to meet up, Capt.....you'll get a few there mate!! Yes

Coolsmiley

ps: juz realised I don't have your contact number, Capt.....so I'll send ya mine in a PM and I'll get you to return yours please?!? Pi_thumbsup
I'll be there Rob. being so close, I normally just ride in/out each day, but I might camp there this time.
(31-08-2013, 11:59am)BikerBoy Wrote: I'll be there Rob. being so close, I normally just ride in/out each day, but I might camp there this time.

Same with me, Paul, but I thought I'd give it a go and stay for a night or two - depends on the weather! be great if it was like last year! I'll be taking the stuff I mentioned, even been offered a portable crapper and a shower! I'll chuck in some extra chairs and table etc so youre always welcome. Because i have a roof top tent I can only go to Highside, not where the bikes and tents are. If you want to put your stuff in my truck, and go on your bike, you're more than welcome too. Seems like there's a bit on in the evenings and the bus to Cowes costs $15 if all else fails. See ya there!
Sounds good Rob, chat to you about it all later, but I'll book for Highside as well, and park my busa up next to you.
I can fit pretty much all I need in my backpack (tent n all) but it weighs a tonne, so If I could chuck that in your truck.....awesome!.

edit: all booked - 3 days, highside and GP Hub (garage)
Same offer applies to anyone else, of course!
If you need some camping stuff taken down to PI then let me know.
Offer stands until the navara is filled up!