Rim tape
I got some gold to use, but also found these which I thought a little different - and easier to put on since they don't run around the entire wheel.

I did the hayabusa stickers too, placed them where the valves on tyres are to help spot them as we'll...
"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
Where did you get those from Homer, I wouldn't mind getting them in red.
(03-08-2014, 09:24pm)duc13 Wrote: Where did you get those from Homer, I wouldn't mind getting them in red.

Duc13 I know that RatedR use to do them as well but they didn't have Suzuki written on them only had Hayabusa on the Tape and has always been good to deal with.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/RatedR-Custom-...ec0Q2em322

Cheers Rev004
(03-08-2014, 09:24pm)duc13 Wrote: Where did you get those from Homer, I wouldn't mind getting them in red.

They were from an eBay retailer - I will hunt down some more details for you and post up here

^^^^^ Thanks guys.
I got the blue stuff for mine, EvilBay had it. It was Monster energy tape but there was enough so you didnt have to advertise for themPi_thumbsup

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM

Cheer's Homer, but it doesn't lol.
(10-08-2014, 12:07pm)duc13 Wrote: Cheer's Homer, but it doesn't lol.

Damn, well the seller is "extreme_graphics" and the item number is correct. I copied/pasted into the advanced search on eBay.co.uk and it took me to the item.

Sorry the link is shite......

sorted out the link for you Homer

Try this..............

SUZUKI HAYABUSA rim tape

going to get a yellow Trophy
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!