Perth Hills ride Sun 20/10
(19-10-2013, 03:34pm)Huls Wrote:
(19-10-2013, 11:00am)duc13 Wrote: Ok Huls, doesn't seem to be a lot of interest.
Shall we give it a miss??
Yes mate.

Maybe another weekend. If not, see you in a few weeks.

No problem Huls, catch you soon either way.
I'll be there! No, hang on, I'm there every day!
Anyone going to PSB weekly newbie ride tonight?
I hope your tongue is firmly in your cheek..............
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
What's a PSB weekly newbie ride?
PSB or perth street bikes have learner rides quite a few nights a week. Its mostly for new riders to get experience but it can be a good way to find some new roads and meet people. Problem is you get a few tossers trying to impress the ladies which can get frustrating.
Hey Connorl say gday to Curtis for me :-)
i like those newbie ride, well i am newbie to my bike since i have only put 7500km on my bike since 2011.

good way to gain some experience.
(03-01-2014, 08:19am)shedman1300 Wrote: Problem is you get a few tossers

Is there anyone else on a PSB ride?
(16-01-2014, 01:12pm)connorl Wrote: i like those newbie ride, well i am newbie to my bike since i have only put 7500km on my bike since 2011.

Gee your doing alright Connor I've had mine since 2008 and still haven't clocked 20K yet...so don't feel alone with that one..as everyone keeps telling me just get on the bike and ride the damn thing Very Happy..

(17-01-2014, 12:12am)Belzybob Wrote:

Well I've done 1 whole ride with PSB a few years ago and never again , I had some clown come so close to taking me out as well as one other rider and he thought it was funny. The thing that got me was this was a so called 250 friendly run and you had all these Rossi want to be turn up on their 1000's dressed in full leathers and some of them couldn't ride if there life depended on it, so I've only gone for rides with selected people from that forum who still have brain in there head after they've put the helmet on and the funny thing is that most of these guys and gals have shifted over to ASB.

Unfortunately there's quite a lot a guys and gals on PSB that are really nice people but as usual it's the minority that spoil for the rest so Conner if you go mate just watch yourself as Pete mentioned you have to put up with Tossers.
(17-01-2014, 01:01am)Rev004 Wrote:
(16-01-2014, 01:12pm)connorl Wrote: i like those newbie ride, well i am newbie to my bike since i have only put 7500km on my bike since 2011.

Gee your doing alright Connor I've had mine since 2008 and still haven't clocked 20K yet...so don't feel alone with that one..as everyone keeps telling me just get on the bike and ride the damn thing Very Happy..

(17-01-2014, 12:12am)Belzybob Wrote:

Well I've done 1 whole ride with PSB a few years ago and never again , I had some clown come so close to taking me out as well as one other rider and he thought it was funny. The thing that got me was this was a so called 250 friendly run and you had all these Rossi want to be turn up on their 1000's dressed in full leathers and some of them couldn't ride if there life depended on it, so I've only gone for rides with selected people from that forum who still have brain in there head after they've put the helmet on and the funny thing is that most of these guys and gals have shifted over to ASB.

Unfortunately there's quite a lot a guys and gals on PSB that are really nice people but as usual it's the minority that spoil for the rest so Conner if you go mate just watch yourself as Pete mentioned you have to put up with Tossers.
will do thanks.
the weekly ride, i just stay at the front, so the try hard can do their things at the back.
might be we should do a ride together?
hayabusa ride?
I'm on night shift, so a no from me unfortunately.
Yes
(17-01-2014, 01:01am)Rev004 Wrote: Unfortunately there's quite a lot a guys and gals on PSB that are really nice people but as usual it's the minority that spoil for the rest so Conner if you go mate just watch yourself as Pete mentioned you have to put up with Tossers.
Strewth Kev, you're such a nice bloke you'd find a good word to say about a Labor voter! Had the same experience with a PSB ride. Never again, ever!

Always happy to get a PM from someone that would like company on a brisk tootle around the hills or might like a guide. Just don't bring your mates that believe roads should be marked with centre and edge markings, tricycles are actually motorbikes, hi-viz clothing makes you invincible and corner speed advisory signs actually mean anything.
Ditto on PSB...few good mates generally post pms to each other about rides either on there or on ASB. Asb rides tend to attract more sensible riders but you still get the retards who seem to think overtaking to your left of you within your lane is funny...tossers!
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Thinking of riding later today when weather cools down.
Anyone willing to take me? I don't know where I can go.

Live in Canningvale area
Hills ride Sunday 9/2/14 round 10.00 am - 1.30.pm
Cheers Paul.