Hi
Hi mate,

welcome.

If you are keen for breaky runs, Im in Minchinbury, Tomorow 8 am we are meeting at minchinbury shops, at the carpark, the other guys are not busa riders but all have nice machines, we usaually do this kind of thing prety often, everybody is back home around 11am and it keeps the family happy for the rest of the day. Some times we do day runs as well.
You are welcome to join us if you want and that goes for any body.

we usaly have around 5 to 10 bikes, runs are colo, picton, wisemans ferry etcetc.
ILIAS 0400428689
I'll check with my friend, we had a run planned early tomorrow over at camden. I'll see if he wants to change plans.

(12-10-2013, 02:16pm)jamie Wrote: I'll check with my friend, we had a run planned early tomorrow over at camden. I'll see if he wants to change plans.

all good mate.
Damn Rich, now I want a new exhaust too!!! Looks great broClap
Jamie you have great taste.....and I know the red L2's ones are meant to be faster, however your getting there with the black tank. Eeeeenjoy!
The voices in my head may not be real, but they come up with some dam good ideas!Scary
hi jamie & welcome very nice bike
i live over in mt driutt not far from you so if you want to ride pm me or call on 0421075848
i ride most weekends
wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
Welcome to our madness Jamie.

Great looking busa!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!