Anyone live near Cann River Victoria?
As the title suggests...

Looking at a bike (not Busa) that's in Cann River (Vic 3890), very close to NSW southern border. Transport companies dont pick up from there, well none that I have asked yet anyway.
Intentions are to get someone from here to grab it for me and take it back to their place until I can get down there to get it, I'll pay for the juice/ time etc.

Hopefully someone lives close to there.....fingers crossed
(01-11-2013, 12:52pm)Zoro Wrote: As the title suggests...

Looking at a bike (not Busa) that's in Cann River (Vic 3890), very close to NSW southern border. Transport companies dont pick up from there, well none that I have asked yet anyway.
Intentions are to get someone from here to grab it for me and take it back to their place until I can get down there to get it, I'll pay for the juice/ time etc.

Hopefully someone lives close to there.....fingers crossed

I sense that because it is not a busa no one wants to touch it. Shouldn't have mentioned that and there would be plenty of volunteers Lol3
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
It looks to be in a c*nt of an area also, looks great for riding though.
Was a 660 Tenere that I was looking at, was a great deal for age and klms.
Came with all the sh!t too, had too tell him thanks but no thanks.

Have been on the lookout for one, this was a great buy.
Everything happens for a reason....guess I wasn't meant to get it.

Once I buy one I'll sell the XR and grab a gen1 busa.

To register both a 660 Tenere and Busa would cost about $1600/ year up here- $800ea
Luckily I have a work vehicle.
Yep, in the middle of nowhere, approx 450km from Melbourne. Population approx 200 to 300.
Some great riding out there though. Used to pass through there on a yearly work trip to Canberra that I no longer do.
If you r still interested Zoro, I could prob go out there and pick it up for you. would just need a little notice.
I'm a few hours out of Cann River, but it's a good run so don't mind. Let me know.
Cann River is about 140 clicks from Lakes Entrance and Downes Transport 03 5152 5728 have a daily service between the two and, I think, on to Melbourne. Worth a call perhaps? Rob[/u]
Thanks heaps for the offers of help guys, I have passed on the deal.
Much appreciated anyway.

I would've liked to have ridden it back up here/ had more time to explore the area also.

Kept running into brick walls at every turn so let it go. Too hard basket.
Plus I couldn't get away from work at the moment either, too many jobs, not enough bodies.

Someone's got themselves a great deal with that particular bike, plenty more fish in the sea..