Hii all!
Wow, that does look purty, welcome Ania.
Thanks heaps again guys, it's great to see how much support members get here. It's not very often you see that on forums these days.

Definately enjoying the bike, love it more everytime I jump on it!

Also..thank you Zoro :)
Hey guy's n gals..im john in brisbane. Had my 04 busa for about 2 years now and it still puts a smile on my face every time I ride it. Keen to hook up with fellow busa riders monthly for mid week day rides coz I do fifo work. Any one keen for a nebo/glorious run sometime drop me a line. I look forward to riding with some new cool people
hey dude start yourv own hello thread ,oh welcome
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
Take the bike and go do CSS level 1 to 4 in the next 1 year or 2 before you upgrade to a Busa otherwise probably you will be wasting your time getting a Busa unless u just want to cruise and have one for brag factor,
IMO whether it's a 600,1000 or a Busa ( am talkin sports) the capabilities of the bike exceeds the rider, u can either learn to exploit it or not
its like having a supercomputer and checking emails or using it hell a- lot more, my 2 c, enjoy and welcome
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!

(20-07-2014, 03:02am)storm Wrote: Take the bike and go do CSS level 1 to 4 in the next 1 year or 2 before you upgrade to a Busa otherwise probably you will be wasting your time getting a Busa unless u just want to cruise and have one for brag factor,
IMO whether it's a 600,1000 or a Busa ( am talkin sports) the capabilities of the bike exceeds the rider, u can either learn to exploit it or not
its like having a supercomputer and checking emails or using it hell a- lot more, my 2 c, enjoy and welcome

Agree with every word other than the "wasting your time getting a Busa"

It is hard to find someone who hasn't heard of the bike. The sweeping generalizations are that the bike is difficult to handle and those who ride them are lunatics. I personally had Ghost Rider and his constant wheelie turbo version as a guide.

Both are completely false.

I cruise and fail to exploit the bikes abilities, but that would apply to pretty much any bike I bought. I like that I am punished for poor riding or judgement. You can get away with almost anything on a 250cc with only 30hp and 160kg. It made me lazy and careless.

I'd rather be forced to improve by the constant challenge of riding one of these than take the soft option. To me that would be the waste of time.

We should catch up for a ride. I would appreciate any feedback or advice.

It's funny that you use the supercomputer analogy too.......my laptop is an i7 quad core with 12gb ram and 2gb video and runs office,
Browsers, email and iTunes.......... Guilty of not exploiting that too.

Pm if you want to catch up and I'll send contact info

Well for me I bought the Busa for one reason ' to go fast' and if I don't do that it's a waste, but everyone's got their reasons, I was just expressing mine. No offense to anyone, I will come by to WA one of these days and let's ride
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!

(20-07-2014, 08:18pm)storm Wrote: Well for me I bought the Busa for one reason ' to go fast' and if I don't do that it's a waste, but everyone's got their reasons, I was just expressing mine. No offense to anyone, I will come by to WA one of these days and let's ride

'Fast' can be a relative term. I go fast too.........faster than anything else I've been in control of. I'd like to think I can do better, but I'm in no rush.

I respect your attitude and determination to wring every ounce out of an experience. Look forward to catching up one day. Cheers mate.

Welcome Ania...good to see another Victorian here. I'm a newbie myself, and this club is fantastic...I literally feel like I belong to a family of fellow enthusiasts. Cheers from Bendigo!
Hi Ania,
Good to see that slowly there are more Lady riders(my Wife wants to learn). The goal of getting youself a Bussa is awsome, and one worth fighting for.
So enjoy and the only advise from me is to take notice of what happens when ever you move or twitch on your bike, I got told this about six months ago( and Ive been riding for around 20 years) started to do it and now find that I can get the bike to do so much more, My confidence levels are now through the roof compared to before.
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
(04-11-2013, 09:45pm)BikerBoy Wrote: yeah the rules and criteria HAVE ALWAYS BEEN, you are welcome in the AHC no matter what bike you ride, all it takes the interest and desire to one day own a hayabusa! and I'll even put my money down on the table and say that Ania has spent more time riding on a Hayabusa than some members here!!

....and that's also why we have members in the AHC that ride Harleys, Ducati's, Yamaha's and god only knows what else!! without even owning a Busa.

don't even have to own a bike to be a member, its a forum based club for anyone interested in the busa legend & riding in general
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]