Clubmate Down...
Guys,
Gruntmax has a few problems that we need to help him with.

He has suffered a head injury and is still having a few issues with it.

Please give him some latitude and just submit a report to the Mods if you dislike something he has written. We'll give him what assistance we can. This is all about us caring for each other as a club and looking after each other's needs as they arise.

Kind regards.

Max
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Thats good to hear!!

Thanks Rod & Dj for posting the updates - I have been following along ;)
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
(29-12-2013, 02:50am)GRUNTMAX Wrote: Grunter, you need to focus mate. This thread is about Timmy and us giving him the support while he gets better mate.

If you feel a diatribe like this coming on, please pm me personally so I can assist you with the appropriate place to put it mate.

Thanks for the consideration fella. And your continuing thoughts for Timmy.

Cheers

Max
Thanks for your concern Max. It may come as surprise, but I actually posted the last "deleted" for Tim's benefit, but I known you've deleted for the benefit of the "wingers" on this forum. I know he'll be able to "relate" to it. Lend him some cash so he can get a taxi to escape for a while.
Cheers
Bridget Fletcher

Quote:When I got to Epworth today, Timothy was at a "coffee club" meeting. The patients in his ward, get together and talk about their selves. He had a visit from Peter Walker today. I asked the nurse if we can let people know if he is allowed friends, she is going to ask the doctor tomorrow. I will let you know. Timothy is under the impression that he will be allowed out next weekend, and told Peter. No he won't be. The photo is to show Timothy that he had sign writing done his Ute, he still doesn't believe me.
Had fun getting home today. Not only are there no trains on the Ballarat line (due to track work). So we have to get a bus into Southern Cross and then a tram. The tram tonight stopped at Fed Square, and had to get a train from Flinders to SC then the bus.
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(31-12-2013, 08:26pm)ROD Wrote: Bridget Fletcher

Quote:When I got to Epworth today, Timothy was at a "coffee club" meeting. The patients in his ward, get together and talk about their selves. He had a visit from Peter Walker today. I asked the nurse if we can let people know if he is allowed friends, she is going to ask the doctor tomorrow. I will let you know. Timothy is under the impression that he will be allowed out next weekend, and told Peter. No he won't be. The photo is to show Timothy that he had sign writing done his Ute, he still doesn't believe me.
Had fun getting home today. Not only are there no trains on the Ballarat line (due to track work). So we have to get a bus into Southern Cross and then a tram. The tram tonight stopped at Fed Square, and had to get a train from Flinders to SC then the bus.

Postman Pete doing the rounds, good to see.
Nice work mate.
How is Tim going?
(31-12-2013, 09:34pm)Zoro Wrote:
(31-12-2013, 08:26pm)ROD Wrote: Bridget Fletcher

Postman Pete doing the rounds, good to see.
Nice work mate.
How is Tim going?

He seems physically ok to go home in my opinion. Yes he's got his arm in a brace/frame lookin thing, but that seems to be it, the jaw's ok, as is the eye socket. He has problems with his memory..... he's forgotten stuff from about 2 weeks prior to the accident. He's in good spirits though, just bored stupid. They won't let him watch TV, and has to remain quiet and relaxed. I was in there for about 90mins, chattin away with he and Bridget. She's exhausted from the ordeal! Hopefully he'll be ok to go home in 10 days or so
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Sounds good to go Pete, wonder what the issue with the TV is?

Would have thought it would be a stimulant for the brain?

PS.. When are you going to let us see the "other" bike, the nekkid one?
Someone should drop Timmi in a laptop or Tablet so he can get online and let us know how he's travelling.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
He has a laptop, but they aren't allowed to bring it in just yet.
I woulda thought the mental stimulation thing would be a plus too, but no!!

Obviously there's underlying issues that we're not privvy to. (Or being a simpleton, can't pick up on)
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
(01-01-2014, 06:44am)Zoro Wrote: Sounds good to go Pete, wonder what the issue with the TV is?

Would have thought it would be a stimulant for the brain?

PS.. When are you going to let us see the "other" bike, the nekkid one?
The hospital staff are worried he will have an epileptic fit if watching TV. Same thing goes for drinking a beer.
Thanks for your concern Max. It may come as surprise, but I actually posted the last "deleted" for Tim's benefit, but I known you've deleted for the benefit of the "wingers" on this forum. I know he'll be able to "relate" to it. Lend him some cash so he can get a taxi to escape for a while.
Cheers
[/quote]

I hear what you're saying mate, when I was in hospital for a fortnight in Sydney in 2010 I was desperate to get out. Went as far as walking out the doors to the outside in my stockings and pjs and realised I wouldn't get far with operative my knee and no money so turned back and bit the bullet. Sometimes it's not about the things we want as apposed to the things the treating staff want for us!

Cheers

Max
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com