Holden: The car maker's Australian exit is a good thing
Don't forget about the billions of dollars the USA uses to make their products competitive in free market...
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
The only thing that amuses me about their current nauseating advert is the designer nerd that appears at the end. WTF is he going to be designing when the factory is no longer operating?
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
you mean the facebook generation?? if it's on the internet they then it has to be real... right???
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
If a factory worker is making a 100 k year and working hard at it and doing a good job, he deserves it. There are a number of fat cats in the government making a hell of a lot more and doing no good for the country and rorting benefits. Any less that a 100k where I live on the Northern Beaches and you will be living in a one bedroom unit. Furniture removalists, tradies make more than that amount. Everyone at Holden get their piece in the cake so when their car sells there is normally over 25% of the cost price involved. I have a couple of friends that work at fleet sales and they make between 150k and 250 k flogging Holdens to fleet. It not just the factory workers fault.
(23-12-2013, 06:33pm)jamdonut Wrote: If a factory worker is making a 100 k year and working hard at it and doing a good job, he deserves it. There are a number of fat cats in the government making a hell of a lot more and doing no good for the country and rorting benefits. Any less that a 100k where I live on the Northern Beaches and you will be living in a one bedroom unit. Furniture removalists, tradies make more than that amount. Everyone at Holden get their piece in the cake so when their car sells there is normally over 25% of the cost price involved. I have a couple of friends that work at fleet sales and they make between 150k and 250 k flogging Holdens to fleet. It not just the factory workers fault.
That's that Gillard Bitch's fault. She give all the budging politicians a 100% pay rise. Complain to any of the useless parasites about it & you'll never get a reply. All you'll get now are letters from the ATO because she also sent them broke as well.
GM in China... This Puts The Australian Holden Pull Out Into Context !!!
(Whatever that means)

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Lvl5Gan69Wo
Toyota is now bailing out as well. Not enough boat people left to build em. Lol2