Tathra Beach Busa Bash 2014
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Yep Rod, there are some really great, kind hearted people in this club. That's why I love it here.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
It would be nice if someone set up something here for all those pics to be viewed for those that don't do facebook.......
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
You mean there are photos...?
Regards
kevin
(09-12-2014, 06:56am)Batfink Wrote: It would be nice if someone set up something here for all those pics to be viewed for those that don't do facebook.......

You took the words right outta my mouth ....

And NO, it wasn't while you were kissing me .. Scary Lol2
is this club ran on the computer or FB if pics are on FB I for one wont be seeing them don,t do FB & don,t care
cheers wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
(09-12-2014, 05:11pm)wayneb60 Wrote: is this club ran on the computer or FB if pics are on FB I for one wont be seeing them don,t do FB & don,t care
cheers wayne

I can see Facebook dividing this club Wayne. It has already started. Even the word facebook is starting to piss me off.
Let's find a way to combined the two media rather than segregate them....

The problems seem to pop up not because people use one of the mediums solely but that those on the other medium don't know what's going on, isn't it? If it is then I am sure with our combined mental powers and all the available tech we can get ver one this isolation.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

I, for one, love them both. Have found so many old mates I haven't seen for 20 and 30 years it is ridunculous! Family fit in there too. and old girlfriends who I have missed heaps.

As Tony says, we have the best of both worlds and we need to be using them both.

Smile, you're on candid camera!

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
we have a club photo section why aren,t the photo,s in there
i have a friend that dose FB even when we 4wd & he puts pics on FB i don,t see them

wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1