Project HSF
-M- One Nice bit of Kit.

As the Previous Bike you did the workmanship looks top notch can't wait to see the next build..

Would be nice to see you Post Up a Project from start to finish so we can really appreciate your work even more otherwise all one can is Bloody Awesome..Clap
Cheers mate, much appreciated Pi_thumbsup

Haha, yeah people always complain about that especially the other site we're on. You never know, I may get around to it one of these days.
(21-01-2014, 05:45pm)-M- Wrote: Cheers mate, much appreciated Pi_thumbsup

Haha, yeah people always complain about that especially the other site we're on. You never know, I may get around to it one of these days.

-M- that other Forum don't appreciate the Busa as much as we do and what you do with it is something truly remarkable maybe if Suzuki was to revamp the B King they should give you a call for some ideas I reckon a combination of the Turbo and the Current Build would be an awesome fit....
(21-01-2014, 05:45pm)-M- Wrote: Cheers mate, much appreciated Pi_thumbsup

mate i was on a certain forum when mine was fightered ,there just a bunch of jealous fucks who couldnt pull root in a brothel ,

i had mine when fightered down to a skinny 197kilo and the wheel spin and wheelies were epic
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
Looks great, well done! I'm curious to know if the ZX14 front wheel slotted straight in?
Cheers mate Pi_thumbsup

The wheels are custom made by Carrozzeria for my application.
Very nice.

Really should get around to tidying mine up.
That looks FAT
Biker
-M- this is the sexiest busa I have seen till date.
I really appreciate the compliments, thank you Pi_thumbsup
[Image: lkr7.jpg]

[Image: fj1j.jpg]

[Image: a2jv.jpg]
I have decided to go back to GSXR's and my next project will be a supercharged 1000, so if anyone has a K7+ GSXR 1000 and interested in a part trade for this bike please get in touch.

[Image: h1d3.jpg]