Bike Night 14/2
My 60 foot time was the same as his 330 foot time, and he'd shut down by then!
(13-02-2014, 10:28pm)pan Wrote: All I'll say is, "it was close"!

Mr Hands had the ET but the stock turbo Boy had the MPH well done Pan Trophy Trophy Trophy
I told you, you could take him, laying that coolant in his lane 1/4 track worked well for you, Lol2

Noooice

(12-02-2014, 09:14pm)pan Wrote: I Googled the word "scared", and this picture came up

[Image: Busaboyz.jpg]

Hope you two manage to get some sleep tonight...
Well done Pan! told you the turbo would run down the supercharged bike!Trophy

I hope you had fun experiencing something that no one else who rides a street bike will probably ever get to experience in Australia, Running heads up against one of the worlds fastest and quickest supercharged nitro top fuel drag bikes! Clap

Leonard.
You big bully.

Poor bloody Pan will need extensive therapy after what you did to him.
(15-02-2014, 06:30pm)Legend Wrote: Well done Pan! told you the turbo would run down the supercharged bike!Trophy

I hope you had fun experiencing something that no one else who rides a street bike will probably ever get to experience in Australia, Running heads up against one of the worlds fastest and quickest supercharged nitro top fuel drag bikes! Clap

Leonard.

Just for the record, my mph was better than the top fuel bike BECAUSE Legend shut down before half track and slammed the brakes on as hard as he could!
Come on Pan don't let the truth get in the way of a good Story, well done to all those came out Trophy
(16-02-2014, 02:08pm)simmo Wrote: Come on Pan don't let the truth get in the way of a good Story, well done to all those came out Trophy

I stand corrected. Legend had no chance against me. I let him win to increase his self esteem.
(16-02-2014, 02:08pm)simmo Wrote: Come on Pan don't let the truth get in the way of a good Story, well done to all those came out Trophy

And a thank you, as well.

Next month's feature bracket is Quickest Street Bike.

Quickest 32 street bikes in a DYO bracket, same as the all-Busa bracket.

Dial-ins and eliminations.

Which Busa will top qualify?

No wheelie bars or tyres marked 'not for highway use'. Street tyres only.
Hi To All,

I was there to see the great race and yes it was great, looking at the photo you can see the guys before how calm Pan looked that he had the race under control. Legend tried to tell him other ways.Lol3
But it is amazing the power of that machine the G force must be great good on you both.Biker

(17-02-2014, 09:15am)playswithnitro Wrote:

And a thank you, as well.

Next month's feature bracket is Quickest Street Bike.

Quickest 32 street bikes in a DYO bracket, same as the all-Busa bracket.

Dial-ins and eliminations.

Which Busa will top qualify?

No wheelie bars or tyres marked 'not for highway use'. Street tyres only.

Mick, once you start excluding certain "bits" on bikes you'll end up with bikes not turning up at all to bike nights.

I don't have a bike for this and the nobar bike I deal with probably wont be there anyway, so it doesn't matter to me either way.

As its a DYO does it really matter??

Just saying.
Leonard.
It's like the Harley street bike bracket last week, or the all-Busa bracket in January.

The 'No wheelie bars or slicks' rule ONLY applies to the feature bracket, which in this case is for the quickest 32 street bikes.

So, it's for the quickest 32 bikes without slicks or wheelie bars. The feature bracket will be run DYO and eliminations.

Everyone else is more than welcome to use wheelie bars, slicks or even knobbies on a Honda if they want.

Anyone who is eliminated from the Quick 32 or doesn't make it in is more than welcome (and encouraged) to continue making runs in the other lanes.

If you're a bully who needs to run slicks and a wheelie bar, line up behind Legend.
Once a bully always a bully, motorbikes, pushbikes , skateboards it makes no difference to me !!!Lol2

Leonard.
(17-02-2014, 06:10pm)Legend Wrote: Once a bully always a bully, motorbikes, pushbikes , skateboards it makes no difference to me !!!Lol2

Leonard.

My bike's for sale.

Saving up for this...

http://www.jamesedition.com/jets/gulfstr...sale-54802

I'll show you one day, Legend... one day...
What times were eventually run guys?
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Not great traction, bla bla bla... Best I ran was 10.7. Best on nitro bike was 7.1, but he shut down half track (was just testing the bike).