Cartoon captions On our News .
Andy,
Could you do us all a favour and reduce the font size on your posts. PLEASE!
In computing terms you are YELLING at us all and it is not appreciated.

Thanks for listening. I hope it stays that way unless you have something urgent to pass on.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!Edited by: BUSGO at: 28/2/06 9:32 am
SORRY

"BLUE and SILVER BLING is the BEST THING!!!!"

Andrew :)Edited by: andycool  at: 27/2/06 8:35 pm
Hey Andy,
read the bottom line of my sig block mate, just slide your Good Book to one side so you can see passed it, you guys were murdering thousands of innocent heretics years before we started knocking off corrupt politicians mate, have a heart, we've been taking lessons from you lot, and have just gotten a lot better at it. Political assassination is now a lot more acceptable than religious execution. Shit, if I murder you I'll get maybe 5 years in the can and another 5 on parole. If you have a go at my religious convictions (we hate everybody equally -turned it into a religion) I'll have you in front of the IRC and bankrupt you and your family for generations for religious villification - and I'll set the muslims on you as I know a couple who will do anything for a few headlines as long as you toss some cool 'toons at them. Your life will change forever, mine could only get better as I will have released the members of the AHC from that ratbag who always screamed at people in blue.

Amen.

Max - still waiting for the Redneck icon.
Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
Hey Max I was only joking and stirring please dont be offended at me !!!

I am really sorry if I offended you!!!

I was in a stirring mood last night, maybe too much wine

I thought you would take it as a Joke!!

Max lets go back to the last agreement , what was it girls and Bikes???

I personally love shooting!!!

Absolutely dont have anything against Guns themselves
Just need to be in the hands of sane people I guess !!

Andrew :)Edited by: andycool  at: 28/2/06 7:00 am
You Guys I am not screaming, I just write Big

Andrew :)
Oh no.
It's back.
If you continue to write big, I will ignore every post with your name on it in future.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
Hey Andy,
I haven't taken anything you have said personally mate. This list/board is a mob of mates all interacting and having afew laughs together. Please believe me when I say that this whole thread has been fun, I certainly hope I haven't said anything to offend of upset you. If I have please accept my deepest apologies. I will stand by your side and fight to the death over our freedom of speech and our way of life.
As I have said above please accept my deepest apologies if I have offended you. I have said before, you must be alright, you write in blue and my Black & Blue is at least half blue. Once this wrist is finished recovering I'll slip up to the big smoke, or if you get down to the spannering day when we get stuck into Hiedi's undertail, the first shout will be mine

Cheers bloke, great thread aye!

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
is this ok????

Gee your fussy!!!!!!!

Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Hey Max

Busgo ignored me and I didnt even write Big?????

cant win

Not ignoring you Andy,
Just nothing more to add.

Hey Andy you have it all wrong mate ...guns don't kill people...people kill people . Just because a man owns a gun doen't mean he's a potential killer .People own guns for many reasons and as a former shooter i find those comments somewhat offensive.

Having said that i won't stop you from expressing your opinion as is your right to do in this country .

Personally my view on the whole thing is if any one doesn't like what this country stands for and how our laws and customs are .THEY SHOULD f*** OF BACK TO THERE OWN COUNTRIES and see how much freedom they have then.

I'm afraid that Religion has caused more wars , misery and global unrest than any other source since time began.
It's just a fact of life and with so many varied opinions thats how it will always be.

Well that's my 2 cents worth
Rob Edited by: bandit17172 at: 7/4/06 9:22 pm
Max.... I was telling a friend about your avatar and he was saying there was a Rodney Rude T-Shirt around in the mid to late 90's with the same message - although with a couple of minor changes.... (1) some bullet holes were included in the design (2) The words "f*** Off We're Full" were made up of hundreds of tiny lines saying "f*** Off We're Full" in many different languages.

Have you ever seen that one ?

(No, I have not broken my vow of silence on political issues... I added my comments to this thread ages ago.... this post is about clothing !)
The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
Here, among friendsI don't mind being a little (okay then a f*&^ing heap) crass, gross even, I have a T shirt with "Terrorists, f*** Em" and an upturned finger. I wear that to training days when we are shooting, to be gross, I would never think of wearing the "f*** off we're full" one in public as I don't want to make new Australians uncomfortable, unless they were f*&^ing fanatical Muslims of course, who should go back to where ever the f*** it was they came from, . Rodney Rude ruled, I have a couple of his excellent tapes, rude bastard that he is.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule