Pilot Road 4
(20-07-2014, 08:11pm)storm Wrote: What's the difference between Pp4 and pp4 GT ? And they r cheaper ny $2 than thePP3 road,
I think the old days they used wax to get the tyre outs die,I never scrub tyres, 10 kms and they will get flogged

GT have been designed for heavier bikes and in particular two up riding. There is a difference in the way the dual compounds are arranged on the rear tyre in particular.

The GT stands for Grand Tourer, Medium center compound that acts like a hard (withou the heat up probs) and slightly flater through the centre of the tyre so I was informed when I bought the Ppure for the rear of my bike!Biker
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
(21-07-2014, 09:40am)Corpsedealer Wrote: The GT stands for Grand Tourer, Medium center compound that acts like a hard (withou the heat up probs) and slightly flater through the centre of the tyre so I was informed when I bought the Ppure for the rear of my bike!Biker

......better answer...........

(21-07-2014, 01:21pm)Homer Wrote:
(21-07-2014, 09:40am)Corpsedealer Wrote: The GT stands for Grand Tourer, Medium center compound that acts like a hard (withou the heat up probs) and slightly flater through the centre of the tyre so I was informed when I bought the Ppure for the rear of my bike!Biker

......better answer...........

And a more rigid sidewall on the rear as I recall hearing in a Michelin product launch video.
just bought one, lets see how it goes. the road2s raked up close to 15 k kms of flogging. lets see how the road4 rears stack up. anyone use the front road4s? though I am a fan of soft fronts they seem to last about 10k k so thinking if the rears 2,3 and 4 don't skip a beat on the road the road 3,4 s should stack up well especially with running low pressures (34,32 for twisties fang)
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!