New Blue Bling
Got rid of the OEM decals and went blue. Getting fairing off ( to instal the blue mesh) was easyer than I thought, Back on took a little longer

I think it looks so much better, She now seems to POP!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
Looks good C/Dealer, I like the way you even painted the stand to match Pi_tongue
Doesn't look to bad there CD you've got 20mths to get it all sorted for WD IV 2015.....
Thanxs for the salt REV the open wound was getting empty!!Pi_tongue
Her job is to Bitch!

I've seen the mesh sets.......did you buy a set already shaped to fit?

Yea Homer I did. They still take a little shaping to get the right fit though.
And then you have to glue them in, One thing I found was you glue then let it set then pour more glue over each glued section then do that again, because any twisting will break the mesh free of the glue if its not deep enough.
The set I bought didnt have the air intake mesh (so mine is sitll black)

Attached Files Image(s)

Her job is to Bitch!

I know this is an old post but I want to do a similar thing and change my red decals to gold. How hard are the decals to remove? What $'s for the new set and where from?
I want the mesh in gold too. On a black bike that should look pretty good.
That blue detailing =the best black busa I have ever seen Drool Trophy

I've seen it suggested not to remove original decals as they are under the clear ( just put on new ones over the top ///
not sure if accurate ... and not willing to dig at the edge to find out Scary
Decals should be on top of paint, not under clear. Use a hairdryer not heat gun to heat decals then you should be able to carefully peal off. Expect some colour deviation as the decal has protected paint for weather.

I am bout to peel off rear indicator pod decals as I want them changed.. My biggest issue is doing it with warping the original shape much..
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
I got a set of decals from Fleabay....red with silver under...from memory they were about $60 plus shipping...around $75 I think. Will be getting a new set sometime in the future. The old ones were not too hard to remove and fitting the new ones were a doddle as long as you are confident.

Just checked they are $49:00.US plus $27:00 for shipping....so about $90:00au or so
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Her job is to Bitch!

Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
I wasnt to fussy getting each side absolutely perfect....unless you actually measure each of my decal's position you wouldnt guess they are not perfectly aligned with each other.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Thanx ppl! Mmm yeah putting decals over the top of old ones would work if the same size, which from fleabay might be an issue. After I get the new discs (bent one) the mesh is next.