Lady Busa riders Brisbane Gold Coast
Putting it out there to see if there are any lady Busa riders on the Gold Coast or Brisbane who would like to meet up monthly for a ladies only ride, probably try to make it a Saturday? There are 2 of us that ride together now, but we would like to meet others.
(28-02-2014, 02:15pm)BBFi Wrote: Putting it out there to see if there are any lady Busa riders on the Gold Coast or Brisbane who would like to meet up monthly for a ladies only ride, probably try to make it a Saturday? There are 2 of us that ride together now, but we would like to meet others.

good to see you have joined the group fee i will be up there in september like usual want to meet in murwullimbah again with you and john for the same ride
that sounds great. Yeh hoping there are some other women riders reading this who will be up for some social rides. Lots of men riding and not too many ladies!
Blacklilly is on the Gold Coast but not seen her in here for a while
Good to know there is another lady out there who knows a good bike when she finds one
Isn't Loafie on the Gold Coast?

(LOL)
I ride like a girl... Is that good enough ?? Lol.
Know a lady with a busa but she's not into forums for some reason, will
tell her you're looking.
Points ? We have points ?
Is this ISH? If not then yeah there are others out there......
If so, HI ;) LOL
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
Good luck with the ladies only ride, i find the numbers are hard to build up with the girls/ladies only rides based on previous experience.
Hope you can get a group together with some sort of consistency.

If you see a black n grey busa hanging in close behind, dont worry.
i won't be riding with you but merely admiring the view.
yeh-no luck so far. I may just have to join the boys rides when they are on! Just that I ride like a girl, so i might ride at the back and observe the view. lol.
(01-03-2014, 06:35pm)pan Wrote: Isn't Loafie on the Gold Coast?

(LOL)

Yea bloody funny , just remember your the ugly twin .
Are there any decent roads up here as I haven't found any :)
[Image: photo3.jpg]
I am here have just been very quiet and not on forums for a while . i like the sounds of a Girls ride means we wouldnt have to wait for the boys to keep up Coolsmiley
Hi Lilly, just heading out for a girls ride now, there are 2 of us today... if you want to join us we are meeting at BP Beenleigh at 10.30. I m jumping on bike now, but if you want to meet I will check for your reply before we leave there.
Smitten thank you for the invite but unfortunately can not today, Hope you enjoy the ride , maybe can organize a ride over Easter with whoever can make a meet up, its been almost 2 years since iv been on a club ride
it was a wet ride coming home, we will organise a ride early May, as we are going away over easter so will PM to organise then. Happy Easter to all.