2014 busa, when?
Hi

Does anyone know when i can buy a 2014 busa?

want me one with red seat

cheers
USA I think
not coming to oz?
Rumour amongst the importers is that the motorcycle departments of both Honda and Suzuki are suffering greatly. How well this impacts a small market such as Australia remains to be seen. But has been noted that
Australian importers of the"Big 4" japanese brands seem to be low on current year stock. Could be an interesting couple of years ahead. The way the country is going along with the desperate money grabbing schemes being touted in the government think tanks bodes ill for us all..
Points ? We have points ?
I was told by my local franchise that the new colour/s will be coming out in May. The one with the red seat is a USA edition, unlikely to get that here.
Regards,

John

2fast4u
(24-03-2014, 10:33am)xlr8r Wrote: Rumour amongst the importers is that the motorcycle departments of both Honda and Suzuki are suffering greatly. How well this impacts a small market such as Australia remains to be seen. But has been noted that
Australian importers of the"Big 4" japanese brands seem to be low on current year stock. Could be an interesting couple of years ahead. The way the country is going along with the desperate money grabbing schemes being touted in the government think tanks bodes ill for us all..

I heard the rumours to late last year it maybe over for the big bang 4s in a couple of years
(24-03-2014, 07:16pm)simmo Wrote: I heard the rumours to late last year it maybe over for the big bang 4s in a couple of years

Oh that just sucks; what choice then? Harley's or Chinese bikes? I hope the Chinese bikes get better!
(25-03-2014, 09:39pm)Camel Wrote:
(24-03-2014, 07:16pm)simmo Wrote: I heard the rumours to late last year it maybe over for the big bang 4s in a couple of years

Oh that just sucks; what choice then? Harley's or Chinese bikes? I hope the Chinese bikes get better!

Harley's aren't so bad , my Street Bob has been reliable , good on fuel and fairly cheap to insure .
Just don't expect them to handle or go fast.
That said , my 07 bussa is still in the shed.