Bathurst Vid
Rainbow 
A mate of mine and I decided to ride down from Sydney to Melbourne the other weekend for the F1 both on 'Busa's. His a Gen I mine a Gen II. On the way back we took the longer route home and stopped off at Bathurst. I thought it rude not to do a few laps of the place and record it for posterity.

Nothing too exciting, although I did narrowly miss a bloody big 'roo that was thinking of crossing the track at conrod straight, but thought the better of it and turned away at the last minute.

YouTube Bathurst Vid

Anyway, hope you like it.

Cheers,
Delirious.
Bikes in the stable:
2012 Hayabusa in black
2008 R1200GS in silver
Nice vid Delirious Very Happy
It must of been hard to keep her tethered well as you headed down Conrod Straight!?! Police
What sort of camera are you using?!? Undecided
I rode through Bathurst back in January but did not go around the circuit because I knew I would not be able to control myself!
I got insipred by this video. I taped a camera to the front of my Busa's front guard and did a lap myself:

Lap of Mt. Panorama on Pan's Busa

(just ignore that Jenson Button stuff. That's just "sponsorship" stuff)
Quote:I got insipred by this video. I taped a camera to the front of my Busa's front guard and did a lap myself:
I reckon that is speeded up footage but I have to admit your 'Busa sounds bloody good Clap

Quote:Nice vid Delirious Very Happy
It must of been hard to keep her tethered well as you headed down Conrod Straight!?! Police
What sort of camera are you using?!? Undecided
Cheers. I'm using a Drift HD Ghost S. I really like it, find it better than a GoPro as a helmet mounted cam and it doesn't need any extra casing if it gets a bit wet as water proof out of the box to 3 metres.
It was difficult restraining the right wrist but knowing I was filming and would be putting the footage on YouTube helped restrict me somewhat. I also did a few laps, and not all were recorded PoliceKnuppel2Pi_tongue

Cheers,
Delirious.
Bikes in the stable:
2012 Hayabusa in black
2008 R1200GS in silver