SAD SAD DAY
Well after months of having it for sale I finally watched my poor ole blue/silver 01 go down the road with someone else riding her...
Over the years we came to enjoy each others company, a first she was very serious and needed to teach this old dog how to respect her but always teased me with the knowledge that fun is but a small twist of the wrists away. I saw her being tackled by a Triumph Sprint inNew Norfolk and she never complained when I stripped her naked in the back hard.
Bits went on and came off both of us over the years but we always fitted well together like a hand and a glove.
She was neglected when the curves and colours of another girl caught my eye, the 99 was like a mature dressed up hooker offering fun and excitement until her pimp came and took her away LOL. But climbing back on her recently was like sliding into your favourite pair of jeans... IT FELT GREAT!!!
So what now...as I walk around my bike less backyard? Six months ago I had three Suzuki brides parked here and now just remnants of our marriages laying in the shed. One choice is simple, I will be staying with the same bride importer, Suzuki, and even with the same ethic model, the Hayabusa. But, to go snatch a bride from someone else that is having so serious mental issues they are not appreciating the girls or get my self a virgin bride that I can break in and ride to my hearts content?

This next chapter of my affair will be decided very soon....

The sky is blue, sun is shining and looks to be a perfect day to get on two wheels and ride until you can't ride no more, and I am bike less
Wtf
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
It's never fun selling a Hayabusa, is it?!
Specially when it was your first busa.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

I traded my first busa in years ago and I've been hopefully waiting for her to pop up on bike sales etc so I can buy it back.
Regards

Dan
So your new user name shall be NoBikeTony...to coin a slightly different saying....'you'll be baaack'
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
You know Steve, that now I am not a busa owner maybe I should quit the club and rejoin if I buy another one ???
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

i sold my first missed her so much had to buy her back best thing i done
No mate just joshing you.... you can stay LOL!
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
So sad Tony. Hope you get some new wheels soon.
If you haven't got new bike by end of the month you could always come to symmons plains on 27th and watch me having fun..
I promise I won't tease you too much Lol2

Brookesy
Hey Brookesy...
I might take you up on that, I have a heap of rotting tomatoes to throw at you each time you go past LOL
But seriously, if the boss is working I just might tag along LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

While I am able to ride I will not be selling my First and only Hayabusa. Unless I decide to buy a new one maybe a gen 3.
I am waiting for the Gen 3 to even think about a newbie, just hate the butt-ugly tail end of the gen2, butt ugly Mofo!

Just saying......lol

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
ive still got my 1st ,never for sale ,i cant bare the thought of losing here ,its been smashed ,really badly,i cancelled the claim and fixed it all myself ,then it got decked ,well i fixed it myself ,just waiting on the insurence check to show up this week,,lol i cant let her go.i tell ya.

youl be on a gen two before you know it ,
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
that no good batty to have no bike at all but I,m sure it wont take you to long before you another bike of some sort
(05-04-2014, 12:24pm)Dan85 Wrote: I traded my first busa in years ago and I've been hopefully waiting for her to pop up on bike sales etc so I can buy it back.

(05-04-2014, 04:27pm)crumpy Wrote: i sold my first missed her so much had to buy her back best thing i done
dan 85 & crumpy I hear what your saying I brought my first 99 bus back after 3or4 weeks & did the same again with my 2011 bus this year after 6or7 weeks
I seem to cost myself lots of money all the time
cheers wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
(06-04-2014, 09:51am)revhead Wrote: ive still got my 1st ,never for sale ,i cant bare the thought of losing here ,its been smashed ,really badly,i cancelled the claim and fixed it all myself ,then it got decked ,well i fixed it myself ,just waiting on the insurence check to show up this week,,lol i cant let her go.i tell ya.

youl be on a gen two before you know it ,

Hard to sell when she made so much money for you on insurance claims. Maybe you should learn how to ride her properly....
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"