Not so new
Hello, I've joined the club again after a few years away. My member number is 366, and I've had 4 busa's in the past. I know have a black 2013 model and love it again. Just wanted to say hello and hopefully get some good info from fellow members.
Welcome back mate....where abouts in WA are you at?!?

keep it fun,
bazman
Hey bazman I'm situated south east of perth. So if there's any other members in perth that want to ride then let us know. :)
Welcome back brother ..
(09-04-2014, 11:18pm)Hayabusabike Wrote: Hello, I've joined the club again after a few years away. My member number is 366, and I've had 4 busa's in the past. I know have a black 2013 model and love it again. Just wanted to say hello and hopefully get some good info from fellow members.

Hey Hayabusabike Welcome back to club and good to hear that your on another Busa.

Where abouts are you situated now ??

Anyway now the weather is cooling off some of us were talking about organising a ride so have to see in the near future you know the drill look for anything with WA in it..

Cheers Kev aka Rev004..
Welcome Hayabusabike. Must have taken you ages to come up with that name.

See you around.

Huls
(16-05-2014, 10:47pm)Huls Wrote: Welcome Hayabusabike. Must have taken you ages to come up with that name.

See you around.

Huls
Hahaha, that's rich "Huls"
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
hay bud,
Welcome back.
there are a few of us down the rocko/mandurah way, how far south are you?

axe
(17-05-2014, 12:50pm)Axe Wrote: hay bud,
Welcome back.
there are a few of us down the rocko/mandurah way, how far south are you?

axe

He Axe, I'm around the canning vale area. Right next to roe highway. Would love to have a ride soon.
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)