Metzeller tyres
I have clocked 28 k approximately on the Busa. In about a year or less of riding,
2 fronts, 4 rears. After the OE bridgestones a Michelin pilot power 2ct.love them and the way they tip in.
anybody use metzeller 5 interacts?
Any other suggestions for a sticky front for all sorts of street riding including wet conditions? Thanks
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!

Another thread to get comfy with some popcorn......everyone's got a favourite.
Mine .....Michelin Power Pure.
Gonna try Pirelli Angel GT next front & rear.
Whaddya mean there's no bourbon left????
Scary Wtf
Horses for courses and you're spoilt for choice mate.

Metzeler does make a good tyre, been running the Z8 Roadtech Metzeler front and rear on my last two Gen 2's, probably stick with them. Good in the wet too , getting around 8k from the rear, never had a problem.
Pirelli Angels are very good IMO...not too sure how much wear you will get but great cornering feel and so far no slipping..even in the wet.

I had a Michelin...cant remember which it was....on the rear of my 06 and it was a little too hard...was more of a touring compound as I remember...but didn't instill the same degree of confidence I have with the Pirelli's
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
$180 fitted for a metzeller soft compound vs $220 for a pilot road 4, am not a fan of touring tyres in the front, wanting to know if there is an upgraded version of power 2ct? Cheers

Very happy with the Michelin pilot road 4 ! Excellent grip on all road conditions!
(13-04-2014, 05:53pm)storm Wrote: $180 fitted for a metzeller soft compound vs $220 for a pilot road 4, am not a fan of touring tyres in the front, wanting to know if there is an upgraded version of power 2ct? Cheers
Yep, the pilot power 3 is the upgrade. Very good front tyre and last longer than the power 2ct. The power 3 rears are only average. A road 4 rear and power 3 front would be a great setup on a Busa. All the best, Paul.
Thanks power3s need to be sourced now