HELP WANTED TO BUY A BUSA
Hey peeps,

The verdict is in and I can buy the new yellow if I wnt but I think I really want to buy the Jaffa up north NSW but I need help to get it done.

The bike is located at Angourie NSW, about 185 ks south of Gold Coast airport.

What I am hoping for is some help to go check bike out (and buy it if all is as it seems). I will be landinh in Coolangatta in afternoon of Easter Sunday and flying out AM Easter Monday. I can hire a car to get there but it would be great if someone could come with me and drive car back if I buy it and ride back.
Also I will be needing a place to store bike until transport can come pick it up.. Should be that week..

If I can organise this then the Jaffa will be my next bike.

Cheers in advance for any help

my mobile is 0428 587 383 for quicker contact
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Heya Tone....

If it turns out to be "the one"......why don't you just take a few extra days off work and ride it all the way home?!?
I know it's a long way......but what better way to get to know your new mistress on an intimate level than to spend some long days riding her "hard & fast"!?!
Remember - there is always a bed (& brekky) waiting for you in Wollongong on your way thru...Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
That could be a plan too Baz....
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

I would have helped you out but I'm up in Bundaberg with the old man in hospital.
Hope he's okay mozz
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(18-04-2014, 09:41am)Batfink Wrote: That could be a plan too Baz....

I was thinking of taking a trip over to Melbourne but a lot of days are booked out on the boat even space for bikes.

(18-04-2014, 05:36pm)ROD Wrote:
(18-04-2014, 09:41am)Batfink Wrote: That could be a plan too Baz....

I was thinking of taking a trip over to Melbourne but a lot of days are booked out on the boat even space for bikes.

Have a look at this one

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Suzuki-Hayabu...3a8ebdef36
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Thinks that's bens?? The think is why would I buy that??
16500 + 500 (to go see it) + 750 (transport) + 700 (rego and inspection) = 18450
Virgin sitting in showroom = 17990
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Geez batty benryans one still has nine months rego on it so that wouldn't hit straight up plus I'm sure you could get it back to home cheaper than for $750?? But each to there own
They rego is only good for 60 days here in Tassie, unless I know someone in Vic to keep it rego'd.
The transport just across the water is 460 non negotiable plus about 300 from Sydney to Melbourne. I have done that twice now, the 99 cost me 860, the 01 650 a few yrs ago.
I know that bens bike is a great but for someone NOT in Tassie, and I do really hope he sells it. But for me I would have to offer way less to makeup for it NOT being a virgin... Thought about it heaps cause it a great deal. Even the missus has said if I wanna spend that much then o the extra and buy my first EVER new vehicle.

BTW.. I can get a Jaffa for under 9k
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Which ever way you go Batty just take a couple of days off and ride it home your self what's a one way trip on the boat worth.i thought this time of year was the cheaper time of year.See how you go this weekend you might have another one
(18-04-2014, 09:43pm)busarat Wrote: Which ever way you go Batty just take a couple of days off and ride it home your self what's a one way trip on the boat worth.i thought this time of year was the cheaper time of year.See how you go this weekend you might have another one

problem with boat its school holidays in tas for next two weeks
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Be nice busarat.... But a chair on oat for next week is 300 and as ROD said, vehicles sold out...
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Hey Batty I was trying to be nice (bad to be typing this out intoxicated in the middle of no where) I was under the idea that all states were on holidays a week apart on start times to make it easy on every one (that would be to bloody easy) I'm sure which every way you go a member from Melbourne May be able to help you out for a week or two especially if your giving a tour of your country early next year, which I can recommend highly,(bribe me later for that one lmao)and don't forget that Suzuki has an offer on at the moment for free on roads as well as being discounted a little bit AT this time.!!!hope you have a win soon and get on another busa soon
That was a big whoopsie on my part... I will blame the ipad lol..
Meant to say that would be nice busarat....

The cheapest flight from launceston to Gold Coast was 378 on way....
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Cmon Tony you know you want the yellow one...and a few cans of black spray paint for the body mods!
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast