world tour on a Busa
Thanks just looked at the world map. Half the world is in some sort of conflict, made me go wow.travelling in desolate Australia is so safe relatively.
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!

(25-04-2014, 09:43am)Corpsedealer Wrote: Storm
In Fast bikes Mag (April 2014) a pom rides what looks like a Blade across europe and the americas into the States, He also made it down here to OZ. His web is www.teapotone.com
His story may help in the planning. As He has just finnished his ride you may be able to contact him for any help.

Thanks read this guy's blog. Not the idea for the Busa.but also gave me an idea of what to expect. I want to ride fast roads like the autobahns not pothole roads that break the bike for that I Will take a different bike I don't reckon it will be an enjoyable experience on a Busa
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!

"I want to ride fast roads like the autobahns "

to each their own.

Personally I think riding an autobahn would be pretty boring and just hard work on a 'busa. If you want to go flat out on a straight road just go to the Territory. You'll be bored with the whole idea after 1/2 an hour and a full tank of fuel wasted. Give me desolate windy roads to test your skill, glorious views, a pub at the end and a group of like minded to talk bullshit with after everytime.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
then you'll be back to Tassie next year Wardy LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!