Exhaust choice...
thinking.. thinking..thinking

okay, have to replace the bcans on the busa, these big black triangle things are so friggin UGLY Scary

I am down to a couple of choices...

ROD has these for sale

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/YOSHIMURA-R77-CARBON-EXHAUST-SUZUKI-HAYABUSA-08-2010-/231201685263?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35d4b1bf0f&_uhb=1

or I found these

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/151279706905?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648

while the bike is a yellow now I WILL be replacing rear end with black... plus black rearsets
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
You could consider a set of two brothers slip on,s the same as mine when I came down earlier this year or can get them in a full system as well?? Keeps with that moderate dark look
I thought about some iXIL slip ons quite a while back, but could not find anyone running them to get some feedback from about sound, build quality or durability.
In the end I decided to go with the tried and trusted Yoshi.

My thoughts, the R77 are one of the nicest looking cans for the 'busa.

EDIT: I should correct myself and say I couldn't get feedback of people having the IXIL specifically on a 'busa.
Just couldn't get to hear or see any in the flesh.
I was running a single Carbon IXIL can on my ZRX from about 2002 until I fitted the Kerker full system about 4 years later. No problems with durability or build quality. Definetly up there with the Carbon Yoshi's on my Busa.

Sound wise, was told by a Blackbird owner it was the best sounding 4 cyl jap bike he had heard. It did sound nice & deep compared to the superbike scream of the Kerker.
[Image: fc9450cb-86fb-4774-a1ac-5a6bb7a02823.jpg]
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Akrapovic-Rac...ccessories&hash=item4d1be7d74a#ht_2267wt_779
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
nice pipes shifu, but for 1/2 the price I can get either of the other 2 delivered to my door...
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Go the R77's - IMHO i think they really suit the Gen 2 & they sound pretty good with the DB killers out also - not too loud.

Congrats on the new bike Tony Yes
(28-04-2014, 10:28pm)busarat Wrote: You could consider a set of two brothers slip on,s the same as mine when I came down earlier this year or can get them in a full system as well?? Keeps with that moderate dark look

These sounded great. Could hear you coming up behind me even though I had yoshis.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
I run those akrapovic & I,ve had people tell me that the bike sounds great even a couple people who don,t no about bike
cheers wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
(29-04-2014, 02:41pm)mozza24 Wrote: Go the R77's - IMHO i think they really suit the Gen 2 & they sound pretty good with the DB killers out also - not too loud.

+1
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
+1 for Rods Yoshi's.Pi_thumbsup
i've got stainless R77 slip on's with carbon fibre tips, which I reckon suit my GEN2Smitten. They sound great, not too noisy and don't attract the attention of Police. In the end it all comes down to what you like or can afford because there are a lot of different exhausts to choose from and they all look and sound good.
BUSA there is no Substitute
I agree with Lucky.
I could only aford Dan Moto slip ons and there from china!Pi_freak
but to my suprise not to bad to look at sound nice, the pair of them only weigh about 5.4Kg. belive it or no the finnish is not to shabby, realy nice small welds (tig) all stainless with alloy body!Pi_thumbsup
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM