Gen1 Clutch Mod
Hi guys.
I've been reading up on this clutch mod the guys are doing on the Hayabusa's. I was wondering if anyone out there has done this modification, and if its realy worth doing - pro's & con's. I'm not into drag racing or anything like that, I only like a bit more power on pull away. I have already done a sprocket change but need a little more.
appreciate your comment and advice........cheers.
If you're not into drag racing, simple. Don't bother with it.
Hey pan - I'm not into drag racing, but I do however like to take on anyone who pull up next to me at the lights.
Love power wheelies...........
It's called the Back torque limiter mod... they weld it so it disables the back torque limiter. At high revs the BTL can cause the bike to shudder. After the BTL mod the launch is smoother at very high revs.

You can still do power wheelies, and your rear tyre won't lock up as bad with the BTL as stock.
mines b33n welded solid,just do it ,but remember compresson lock is a killer! lol
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
do it.

much more direct.
I bloody hate the suzuki BTL!

stupid design.

A
(08-04-2014, 06:41pm)revhead Wrote: mines b33n welded solid,just do it ,but remember compresson lock is a killer! lol

It not too bad I done track days & ride on the with mine welded up, just don't slam down the gears so hard at high revs, I think you could lock a rear wheel with a stock on in anyway if you hit it hard enough lol
depends on your year model too
02 went to the anti judder plate in the pack and improved the takeoff