Stung on a postie bike
A week ago I got pulled up for speeding at work on the Postie Bike. 74 klicks in a 50 zone. Big, burly copper gets out with a grin on his face. Takes my details and says I may get a little one in the mail. As he walks away he is shaking his head and says he didn't know they went that fast. Fine turned up yesterday. Exceed speed by less than 10kph. 106 bucks and 1 demerit point. Thought someone else may as well get a laugh. Have a blast, Paul.Lol3
did you have a sticker "my other bike is a busa!" on the back???
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(20-05-2014, 04:34pm)Batfink Wrote: did you have a sticker "my other bike is a busa!" on the back???
Don't worry, when he went back to the pen, spoke to the sergeant and looked at my bike record he probably now has a good rundown on all of my bikes.
(20-05-2014, 04:44pm)cyndemgum Wrote:
(20-05-2014, 04:34pm)Batfink Wrote: did you have a sticker "my other bike is a busa!" on the back???
Don't worry, when he went back to the pen, spoke to the sergeant and looked at my bike record he probably now has a good rundown on all of my bikes.

Give some thought on replacing your postie bike with a Cr500 and some saddlebags to hold the mail. Then put a big bicycle bell on the handlebars just to let people know you're 'on you way '

That'll work every time Pi_thumbsup
(20-05-2014, 05:52pm)Raphel Wrote: Give some thought on replacing your postie bike with a Cr500 and some saddlebags to hold the mail. Then put a big bicycle bell on the handlebars just to let people know you're 'on you way '

CR500? Don't bother with the bell, just take the stinger off. They'll hear you coming for miles!