rear sets for busa
Anybody using rear sets? I looking to sit more to the rear, am only 5'8 so no long leg issues.with rear sets any brand comes with a brake light switch?
thanks
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!

I use Gilles Tooling AS31GT rearsets and love them.
They also used the OEM brake switch, so no mucking about, just bolt 'em on.

http://www.gillestooling.com.au/as31gt-rear-set.php

Attached Files
.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 114.14 KB / Downloads: 122)
yep, I use vortex, i'm about 5 foot 10in, so a similar height. I got mine with a screw in switch but the thread was wrong. So I bought the appropriate one. From the oem peg height, I dropped down one and rear one (because I run twin pipes my adjustment is a bit more limited), still though, enough to make a difference to me, it gives my knee's a more comphortable angle (to me), and I guess the peg shape itself compared to stock lets your ankle sit differently.
Hot Coffee , Fast :Biker:

Diesel.
Sato Racing for me!....and no issues with brake switch.

Giles, Vortex and sato. Read some where giles predominatly for drag racing, maybe this is incorrect.
as long as the above three are straight fits I will be happy, just got to browse the net for deals. Thanks

.jpg   vortex rhs.jpg (Size: 36.74 KB / Downloads: 88)    

Can see the screw in switch just top of the mcyl pointing in (rhs pic). Oh and get yourself a small squeeze bottle of thread locker, but only use it where suggested on the instructions. I replaced my screws with higher tensile rated bolts, bonus was a colour match for me. Whilst its not necessary, make sure you have the same or just over the correct length of threads engaged.
Hot Coffee , Fast :Biker:

Diesel.
(26-05-2014, 05:56pm)Thompy Wrote: Can see the screw in switch just top of the mcyl pointing in (rhs pic). Oh and get yourself a small squeeze bottle of thread locker, but only use it where suggested on the instructions. I replaced my screws with higher tensile rated bolts, bonus was a colour match for me. Whilst its not necessary, make sure you have the same or just over the correct length of threads engaged.

I managed to install the brake on the Vortex rear set without changing the master cylinder hose or switch, but the peg had to be in the upper range of adjustment. That suited me as that's where I wanted it anyway.

Apart from the changed peg position, the main benefit was that it put a bit more weight over the front.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
Thanks guys. Think Sato appeals to me. I want my foot back and up so I can sit more to the rear and less load on front.
let's see how it goes. Cheers

Have a look at mine on the weekend
Thanks

Got some adjustable sets coming for the BEE
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!