TASSIE ROLE CALL
Hey fellow Tassie members,

Just asking for any/all Tassie to respond either in this thread or by PM, or even email/txt me...
Tassie seems to be a bit light on with ride responses and I was hoping to see how many are still here and active.

Life can be hectic and I do not want to add to that, but saves me from spamming PMs if I know who is active and who's not. Pi_tongue

Am looking at some great rides this summer, starting with trying to get a group to ride to Tathra with me, joining in with ride, or at least ideas for my 7 day Tassie tour in feb 2015. Plus would be great to get some small simple rides going when we can

So far tassie is showing 3 active members, me for North/East, GOOFTROOP for north/west and ROD is done south. I haven't forgotten you BusaJim LOL be great to see you on some rides too Knuppel2

anyway, for those not wanting to reply in thread....

tony.j.luck@gmail.com
0428 587 383

Cheers peeps
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Hi Tony , I'm on the east coast around St Helens area, relatively new to the island & I don't have a registered bike at the moment but I will let you know as soon as that changes .
Hi alky... Didn't even see you register mate lol.. Welcome to AHC and Tassie too.... I might bitch about he weather, people, politics and.... Oh f*** EVERYTHING in Tassie but the riding is great lol.
You missed out on my 01 busa that went about 2 mths ago...
Doing a run in feb around whole State you can join in for part or all
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!