1st Anniversary gift ideas
I am looking at impressing my wife with a special gift on our 1st anniversary....
Traditionally the gift should be paper so I need IDEAS Scary

so far all I got is to place an anniversary notification in a prominent Sydney Newspaper but not sure which one would be the best....

I know that a modern 1st can be clock but we just got new clock/mirror set and the only other thing I am thinking is a rose gold wrist watch LOL

before you say it... I am not under the thumb but after being married to a bitch for 20+ years I appreciate who I am with now (and she let me get my new busa LOL)
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Well I don't know about you Tony but my wife and I just celebrated our 6th anniversary
I took her for a nice dinner booked a hotel room had a few drinks
git here a gift but funnily enough she didn't like it
according to google 6th anniversary is iron
so I brought her a $15 from Kmart I thought it was bloody funny
her not so much
I suggest flowers a nice dinner and some nice earrings
Cheers Rob
LOL.. women don;t seem to have a good sense of humor when it comes to anniversary gifts

the main pressie is our trip to Sydney, staying in a 5 star hotel in the middle of CBD and our meal at the Tower... plus I am throwing in her favourite thing, a Pandora charm. But I want to meet the traditional present somehow? It's the effort they love, not the present (i keep telling myself)
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

First year is paper get a fancy piece and write something sweet on it roll it up and put a ribbon on it chicks ove romantic stuff
Cheers Rob
an idea thrown at me is.....

we are already going to a great restaurant so get them to allow me to substitute a personalised menu and get it presented as theirs

kinda like a this is "your" menu thingie??

BTW....

for some reason having burger and beers with the Sydney members isn't considered an appropriate anniversary night out Idiot2

I mean.. good friends, good food and common interests.... what else do I want Boobies4

Yes
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

have to remember that one Batfink.
Ripper idea
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
A lot of women like a journal, so a nice one of those could be an idea. Or perhaps a paper style photo album filled with pictures of you both since you met and order them like a story of your time together so far. You could even handwrite in a few sentiments and feelings to show your appreciation of your marriage if you like.

Anyhow, just ideas.

Now I'm going back to the garage to play with man stuff before my wife sees this, she may think I've learnt feelings. Lol3Confused
For mine, I got an artist drawing done down on the St Kilda foreshore from a photo, then took her out to gold class to see some crappy chick flick. Put the movie stubs and the picture in a frame - done.

Also got a copy of the days paper too.

for some reason handing her a box of tissues first thing in the morning wasn't appreciated!!!

Good luck!!!
Tathra 2010 - Best Non 'Busa.
Tathra 2011 - Best Non 'Busa.
Idiot2
isnt the air ticket and hotel receipt on paper ;)
A gift certificate for an ' Argyle pink'diamond. And a poem. The gift has to reek of ROMANCE. And some thing that she will treasure for life
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!

(31-05-2014, 07:29pm)storm Wrote: A gift certificate for an ' Argyle pink'diamond. And a poem. The gift has to reek of ROMANCE. And some thing that she will treasure for life

She might even allow a road trip to come get the Argyle Pink Diamond, good chance to get out of the cold for a bit..
Tony, it's a serious question. I get it.
What the hell went through your head that told you we'd be a good mob to ask for ideas!?!?!
I reckon with all those plans you have for the yellow busa,
I'd be looking at "lotsa gifts" .. Expensive ones .. Pi_tongue
Just buy her a little mobike
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!