(10-06-2014, 09:51pm)Belzybob Wrote: Homer there is an independent in the Kewdale or Welshpool area that came well recommended to me by a racer pal. Unfortunately I can't remember the details, so perhaps another Perth member might know who I'm talking about. He was a bit choosy about what he'd work on and for who.

Belzybob I think you are talking about Pro Flo Motorcycle Improvements in Kewdale Road, Neil Anderson is very talented with big bike especially Suzuki, and Kawasaki. he has worked on a few of my big Suzuki's and is very good. but he is a little hard to get a hold of sometimes because of his popularity especially in summer when everyone is wanting the cobwebs blown out of there bikes to ride. If anyone needs his number PM me. cheers

(10-06-2014, 09:51pm)Belzybob Wrote: Homer there is an independent in the Kewdale or Welshpool area that came well recommended to me by a racer pal. Unfortunately I can't remember the details, so perhaps another Perth member might know who I'm talking about. He was a bit choosy about what he'd work on and for who.

Belzybob I think you are talking about Pro Flo Motorcycle Improvements in Kewdale Road, Neil Anderson is very talented with big bike especially Suzuki, and Kawasaki. he has worked on a few of my big Suzuki's and is very good. but he is a little hard to get a hold of sometimes because of his popularity especially in summer when everyone is wanting the cobwebs blown out of there bikes to ride. If anyone needs his number PM me. cheers

I just did the brakes and clutch fluids...you do not have to take any fairings off. The rear can be loosened enough to pop a small block of wood to hold it clear ditto for the clutch slave cylinder. I have heard you can do similar for the oil filter so that will be my next try.

One thing I did have trouble with was getting a screwdriver under the screen to remove the master cylinder cap so a stubby phillips or what ever those Japs use is in order. If you dont care about the supplied one you could always bend it at 90 degrees and see if it works.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
(24-08-2014, 12:44pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: One thing I did have trouble with was getting a screwdriver under the screen to remove the master cylinder cap so a stubby phillips or what ever those Japs use is in order. If you dont care about the supplied one you could always bend it at 90 degrees and see if it works.

Phillips driver (like one for power tools) and 1/4 socket wrench works fine every time.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Mack One Kawasaki in Midland, cost me $850
Yes