WA Busa Run - 2015 World Domination IV
be good to meet ya Camel.. just look for the overly pale rider LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
(24-10-2015, 10:18pm)Camel Wrote: Hey Kev, I've sorted my roster - I'M COMING ON THE RUN!!! WOOHOO!

Wouldn't be the same without you (and your laptop). Good news.
(24-10-2015, 10:18pm)Camel Wrote: Hey Kev, I've sorted my roster - I'M COMING ON THE RUN!!! WOOHOO!

Blast. Just sent the shirt proofs off to the printers.

What size you shirt you need Camel?
Hey , I would love a T shirt too please...XL for...Cheers Mosh
(26-10-2015, 01:35pm)Mosh Wrote: Hey , I would love a T shirt too please...XL for...Cheers Mosh

No worries, What colour Mosh? See sample above as print is white.
King Julian - two of XXL in white/blue/black/whatever but not 'salmon' or 'peach' please!
(26-10-2015, 05:43pm)Camel Wrote: King Julian - two of XXL in white/blue/black/whatever but not 'salmon' or 'peach' please!

Yup.
Ain't long to go now......
well The bee has done her first yearly full ride with a few guys that popped over on the boat... new cruise control is great to let me lay off the right wrist a bit and my new skins removed all feelings of cramp in the legs/hips.
Nothing left now but to load her all up on Friday/Saturday and get our asses on the boat LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Righto,
Shirts are near on finished and will be picked up at the end of the week along with the Stubby holders.
For those who have ordered a shirt please EFT the monies so I can pay and pick them up please.
Details :
ANZ Bank
BSB: 016-495
Acct: 351110586
Please use forum handle or full name if you don't have one in the description box.

You can contact me on mark@freedomwheelscycles.com
Thanks heaps aye..:)
Kev, I sent you a PM about the Busa run. Did you get it?
It's next Friday Huls, remember, next Friday.