I am now that guy
This morning while driving the work Ute I passed a busa at the lights near manningham road. It made me so happy that I grinned and nod to the guy riding it. Pretty sure he thought "who is this spastic?"
Nah... He thought "f*** my busa is great!!"
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(19-06-2014, 05:54pm)Heezus Wrote: This morning while driving the work Ute I passed a busa at the lights near manningham road. It made me so happy that I grinned and nod to the guy riding it. Pretty sure he thought "who is this spastic?"

Ha I remember pulling up behind a Convertable Saab with an old bloke driving it. Top was down and he had a cap on. He kept looking in his rear mirror at me. I thought what's this guy doing? Concentrate on the road! Then he spun his cap around and it was a "Hayabusa" cap. He went up in my books straight away. I gave him a nod!

Never know who's owns what :)

Woody
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
Haha maybe I need a huge hayabusa symbol tat on my ribs like the fairing. Pretty sure someone would have already done it.
Euchhh! I didn't even have to Google it.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
I've caught myself nodding to bikes whilst in the car, and often get the nod back. I've also got the nod from the odd car driver. I just assume they're bike riders and have done it without thinking. Depending on the way they behave I'll give them a nod back.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(19-06-2014, 06:36pm)Hayabusabike Wrote:
(19-06-2014, 05:54pm)Heezus Wrote: This morning while driving the work Ute I passed a busa at the lights near manningham road. It made me so happy that I grinned and nod to the guy riding it. Pretty sure he thought "who is this spastic?"

Ha I remember pulling up behind a Convertable Saab with an old bloke driving it. Top was down and he had a cap on. He kept looking in his rear mirror at me. I thought what's this guy doing? Concentrate on the road! Then he spun his cap around and it was a "Hayabusa" cap. He went up in my books straight away. I gave him a nod!

Never know who's owns what :)

Woody

Reminds me of the old bloke I saw climbing out of his aged Falcon ute at the gas station a while ago and shuffled across to pay for his petrol.

His cap read 'Honda CR500' , in my books too :)
Hmmm, perhaps I'll get some busa stickers for my old work van.