Sydney - track day on 18/08/14 at SMSP
(11-07-2014, 10:08pm)Legend Wrote: Wow, Sydney's fastest dragbike riders going across the road to do track days....

Might be a problem at Sydney Dragway ?

Na, just keep your heads in the sand and keep turning them away, they wont come, their friends and family wont come, their work associates wont come....everythings fine at the dragway.

Leonard .

I like how people that don't know me might include me in the "Sydney's fastest dragbike riders" category....

...although I was catching up to that top fuel bike...!
Ok I'm on the waiting list Pan pull some strings for me ok

(23-07-2014, 09:18pm)simmo Wrote: Ok I'm on the waiting list Pan pull some strings for me ok

Ping Heidi what can you do, we know you have pull over there push me up the line can ya
3 weeks to go.

Get those tyre-warmers ready, oil changed, check chains, buy Gatorades and Tim Tams...
I got the call up today I'm in Biker
(04-08-2014, 06:26pm)simmo Wrote: I got the call up today I'm in Biker

Oh wonderful! Now we'll all have to go slow so you're not feeling lonely!

I heard a rumour that even drag-racing Mick is coming to this. What's going on!?!?
(04-08-2014, 08:46pm)pan Wrote:
(04-08-2014, 06:26pm)simmo Wrote: I got the call up today I'm in Biker
Oh wonderful! Now we'll all have to go slow so you're not feeling lonely!
I heard a rumour that even drag-racing Mick is coming to this. What's going on!?!?
Really Mal's in also its going to be huge

(06-07-2014, 11:23am)youngblood Wrote: hey Pan, how do i get in on this?Very Happy And whats the slowest class i can go in?
Did you get in Alex
Alex was in ages before you Simmo. When you have a turbo Busa, you tend to be a bit more quick off the mark!
(11-08-2014, 04:15pm)pan Wrote: Alex was in ages before you Simmo. When you have a turbo Busa, you tend to be a bit more quick off the mark!

Dreamer Boobies4 Be good to see Alex's drag busa doing a track day, I'm bringing mine also & Leonard on his Top fueler going to be awesome Pi_thumbsup

[Image: TheDingo_zps37a24da5.jpg]

2015 Limited Edition make in China

What a weekend Drags Sat Birthday Sun & track day Mon yep yep
That was fun Guys glad we all stayed up well done all Pi_thumbsup
Yeh, I was cornering like a demon... in the car on my way home!
(18-08-2014, 10:05pm)pan Wrote: Yeh, I was cornering like a demon... in the car on my way home!

When you left the sun came out & dried the track Lol2 true, we had some great dry lines to play with Trophy