Returning Member
Hi folks , well I've gone and bought another busa , the withdrawal and craving was too much , I threw the full deck of bikes on the table to make a decision on what to buy and the bus came up trumps each time . It's a 2011 red black one owner 1200ks . So hence the new bike the new name ( aka a.dunga ) . I haven't done a lot of riding lately so it's going to take some time to get up to speed .See you on the road , Cheers
(13-07-2014, 10:12am)Alky Wrote: Hi folks , well I've gone and bought another busa , the withdrawal and craving was too much , I threw the full deck of bikes on the table to make a decision on what to buy and the bus came up trumps each time . It's a 2011 red black one owner 1200ks . So hence the new bike the new name ( aka a.dunga ) . I haven't done a lot of riding lately so it's going to take some time to get up to speed .See you on the road , Cheers

Wow, that's really low kms for 2011. Must have been more trophy than transport. Doesn't make sense to me, but their mistake is your bonus. Make sure you make up for lost time.

Welcome back Alky

Dale