Sydney to South Coast, Saturday - 02/08/14
G'day
It's gunna be veeeery cold on the m4 that early in the morning...so I might meet at Albion Park :-)
Regards
Kevin
    kev11e, do ya know where "Murrays Garage" at Albion Park is? It's the little Caltex servo on the Illawarra Highway (the last little servo directly opposite Saint Paul's Catholic Primary School, at the intersection of Tongarra Rd / Calderwood Rd / Macquarie St). All the bikes should be lined up on the road out the front of the school, directly OPPOSITE the servo...
G'day
Not actually, but I reckon I'll be able to find it...see ya there 10:15 hopefully
Regards
kevin
The forecast is showing that it's gonna be a little bit cool & crisp, but most importantly it will be DRY, & NOT wet, guys......so we'll even be expecting to perhaps see some of you woosier 'fair-weather' type riders tomoz too maybe!!?!! Should be a great 'busa' day out......bRiNg iT oN!!! Biker Biker Biker Biker Biker
(01-08-2014, 06:56am)wayneb60 Wrote: simmo meeting foot at caltex on m4 city bound at 10 to 7 and leaving at 7am sharp come & join us
wayne

Ok if im early see u there if not loftus oval for me Boobies4
G'day
OK let me be the first...what a great day, good to put names to faces (even if I forget too quickly), thanks to Pan for initiating it. Hope to be in the next one :-)
Regards
kevin
Names! Crickey. I think I put on my helmet too tight and I can't remember. We'll let each person log in, but there were heaps, and it was a lovely day!

I'll put up photos soon...
great turn out 15 bike all up 8 busa & a mix of 7 other bike
sorry about the mix up with the photo shoot
at bomanderry half went to Nowra for lunch the rest went Kiama for photo,s at the light house
wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
Not a bad day a bit cold to start with.
Hope the photo shut went well. Lunch was good I needed a tree to sleep under!!!!!!!
Left Nowra We went back to Robbo,Wayne and I went out the back way though Silverdale then home.
Good to meet some new people.
Cheers David
Biker
There was no photo shoot fellas! It was just us stopping and deciding where inKiama we could have a quick bight, as most of us were in a hurry to get home... I would've preferred to hang out at Nowra and have a long lunch, more riding, more coffee, etc... Why, oh why did I marry and have a family!!?!
What a great day Clap Pan must have finally got through to god ..

Actually, I nearly got to speak to god myself Pi_freak (200+ into the left hander at the bottom of Barrengarry mountain was a bit hairy to say the least)

Here's a couple I took at the photo shoot we didn't have ..

Let's do it again really soon .. Yes
Thanks for a great day out, everybody!!! Very Happy
I was initially planning on taking a few happy snaps, but I became a little bit pre-occupied with my steed, due to it giving me some grief at various moments (....and at other times she went very, VERY well!! lol)
I always enjoy meeting, hangin' out & riding with both newer and also longer established fellow AHC members for the very first time, so a big shout out and thanks to Foot, kev11e, BYO and Bob for coming along and providing great company!! (...apologies if I have accidentally omitted anyone?)
It's always great to catch up and chat with all the usual suspects as well - Pan, Frank-OH!!!, The SiMMoNaToR, Wayneb60 and Dale!!
And btw Dale, I'm expecting MANY thanks FROM YOU......Personal Training one-on-one "boot camp-style" cardio sessions can be rather costly, and the freebie early morning ones that I provide you with occasionally are tailored to suit you personally.........so next session I'm going to get you to push both my fat arse and my busa (combined weight of approx. 360 kgs!!!) even TWICE AS FAR as you did yesterday morning!!?!! lol (guys, if these PT sessions continue on a regular basis....expect to see a fully ripped and cut looking Dale flashing & kissing his big guns pool-side at "The Tathra Beach Busa Bash" [shameless plug] in December this year!!!
And a big THANKS to Pan for organising yet another great club day out!!!! Yes
Hoping to see even more club members turn out next time...
Yeah .. thanks mate Knuppel2. Nothin' like a good workout first thing in the morning pushin' a busa up and down the servo driveway .. Wtf

Like I said ..... "GET A GEN2" .. Boobies4
"Get a Gen 2", so Dale is pushing 390kgs next time...LOL
(02-08-2014, 10:52pm)pan Wrote: There was no photo shoot fellas! It was just us stopping and deciding where inKiama we could have a quick bight, as most of us were in a hurry to get home... I would've preferred to hang out at Nowra and have a long lunch, more riding, more coffee, etc... Why, oh why did I marry and have a family!!?!
G'day
Ah, well, in that case, the place for lunch should have been Werri Beach Fish Shop :-)
And then wake up from the post-prandial doze through Kiama Bends to start the ride home...
Regards
Kevin

(03-08-2014, 12:44pm)bazman Wrote: Thanks for a great day out, everybody!!! Very Happy
I was initially planning on taking a few happy snaps, but I became a little bit pre-occupied with my steed, due to it giving me some grief at various moments (....and at other times she went very, VERY well!! lol)
I always enjoy meeting, hangin' out & riding with both newer and also longer established fellow AHC members for the very first time, so a big shout out and thanks to Foot, kev11e, BYO and Bob for coming along and providing great company!! (...apologies if I have accidentally omitted anyone?)
snippo
G'day
Thanks for the thanks Bazman...we were chatting about comms at Robertson...the gadget I have/had fitted to my 'bus is an Autocomm unit. Capable of different inputs, rider-pillion comms, CB operation. At the risk of starting a war along the lines of which tyre is best, I'll say that when I fitted that it was the best alternative (in my opinion). Things might have changed in the past ten years, but.... :-)
One thing to be mindful of in their operation...the volume increases when you turn the knob backwards ie anticlockwise ie intuitively down...
Regards
Kevin