Weight loss
What are your best diet tips for the busa
(05-08-2014, 08:38pm)Kozo Wrote: What are your best diet tips for the busa

Exhaust number 1.
In my case, rider diet. Lol3
Buy a red Busa, they go faster.....
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
I agree, a change to a full system aftermarket exhaust would surely have the greatest weight reduction
Ubi est Williams est via

[Image: bd2b8814-b7c2-42c7-8059-0811dae17364.png]
Whats the pair valve?..ive read people taking it off to save 1kg
(05-08-2014, 10:22pm)Kozo Wrote: Whats the pair valve?..ive read people taking it off to save 1kg

Gizmo to inject air into the exhaust headers for emission control. Illegal to remove but highly recommended or at least block it. The operation is called a "marble job". If removed saves about a kilo.
Other items - Lithium battery (saves 2-3 kg), Forged rims (save about 3 kg each), Cooling fans (Save about 2.5 kg), Passenger seat & pegs (another kilo)
Pan has mastered the art of slimming down the busa and there is a whole thread about it somwhere on the forum.

The biggest gain however is sending a rider on a diet ( Can save 5 kg any time, usually 20-30 kg and sometimes even more)
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Bang for buck is weight less for rider.
Remove standard cans, fairing, double top yokes, fairing subframe, clip-ons, bar end weights, PAIR system,
Rear subframe and bodywork, rear peg/exhaust hangers, steering damper, half the front guard etc etc,
you don't need all that heavy shit (and stop eating when you get to 80kg) ..... LOL

[Image: image.jpg]
upload imagem
Well thats got me stuffedConfused

I'M already under 60kgScary
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
(07-08-2014, 08:53am)Corpsedealer Wrote: Well thats got me stuffedConfused

I'M already under 60kgScary

I got an extra 20kilo you can have!
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
I got another 20+ kg u can also have LOL and you will need it for when you move to Tassie (winter blubber)
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!